Looking for an Interior Designer in Nairobi

I'm working in South Africa, and need an interior designer to work with for my house in Kitisuru.
I haven't been there in a while, so would like to find someone who thinks they can give me a good quote on furnishings and stuff.
Thanks
Steve

Welcome on board Steve,

You can also post an advert on Nairobi Classifieds page, category>Jobs.

Regards

Hi Steve, I have a friend who might be of help to you.
Please email me your requirements and can forward to him. My email. [email protected]
Thank you

Hi I work  with Triad Architects and Interior designers located at Muthaiga....send me an email and brief me on the amount of work you would like done then I shall get back to you with a quote from our Quantity surveyor as soon as possible.
My email adress is [email protected]

you can also check out our site and see the work we have previously done.
Good day
triad.co.ke/

Got a friend who has done it for Marks Apertments in Hurligham professional work. He is Bonke -0725273435

Please call 254 719 634 844 and talk to Mr Allan Sharpe he has 27yrs experience in interior desighn may be he can help you.

DEAR STEVE,

HI & HOW ARE YOU.

I AM A INTERIOR DESIGNER & I HAVE DONE ALMOST ALL KIND OF A INTERIOR PROJECT LIKE VILLAS, FLATS, BUNGLOWS, HIGH END BUNGLOW, HOTELS, CORPORATE OFFICE, MALL, RESTAURENTS, SHOPS, BANKS, HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, SHOW ROOMS, AMUSEMENT PARK, WATER PARK, SUPER MARKET, ETC,.

I HAVE WORKED ACROSS INDIA, DUBAI , KUWAIT & TANZANIA-AFRICA.

PL.SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU MY PROFILE & MY CARRIED OUT PROJECTS SNAPS.

REPLY ASAP.

THANKS & REGARDS,

JAYESH V.PITHADIA/[email protected]

JAYESH V.PITHADIA wrote:

DEAR STEVE,

HI & HOW ARE YOU.

I AM A INTERIOR DESIGNER & I HAVE DONE ALMOST ALL KIND OF A INTERIOR PROJECT LIKE VILLAS, FLATS, BUNGLOWS, HIGH END BUNGLOW, HOTELS, CORPORATE OFFICE, MALL, RESTAURENTS, SHOPS, BANKS, HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, SHOW ROOMS, AMUSEMENT PARK, WATER PARK, SUPER MARKET, ETC,.

I HAVE WORKED ACROSS INDIA, DUBAI , KUWAIT & TANZANIA-AFRICA.

PL.SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND YOU MY PROFILE & MY CARRIED OUT PROJECTS SNAPS.

REPLY ASAP.

THANKS & REGARDS,

JAYESH V.PITHADIA/[email protected]

Please lower your caps lock when posting. It is considered rude to be posting in upper case and is the same as shouting at someone
Thanks

Not to mention that this is also an old thread.......from 2011!!

@JAYESH V.PITHADIA > Like Longonot62 said, this is a very old thread (2011).

Therefore, i will advise you to post your job request in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/kenya/nairobi/ please.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed