Info/Help regarding payoneer.com (same as Paypal)

Hi,
I have a small issue.
I have been paid thru pioneer.com and now am getting some issues rapatriating the money to Mauritius.
I  should get a credit card thru which I will be able to retrieve the fund thru ATMs. The card will take +-20days to reach Mauritius. I want to have the direct transfer option from Pioneer to my local bank account. Else I downloaded their apps but still the withdrawal option is unavailable in my account and on the apps too.
Thank you for your help.
Regards
Jalan

Hi, I also have a payoneer card (from when I lived in Spain), and they told (couple of months ago) me that there is no direct wire option for Mauritius. Only credit card withdrawal is available.

Dear Djojo,
Thank you for the info.
If I can withdraw their credit, then I will wait for the for card to come.
Thanks again
Jalan

Hello Dojo,

I am planning to move to Mauritius and transfer our company over there.
One key part of our business plan is based on Payoneer.
Basically our main customer will pay us through Payoneer as he cannot transfer funds to a Mauritius bank account.
I would like to make sure that Payoneer does allow transferring funds to a Mauritius bank account.
If you have a contact that could help us on this, it will be much appreciated.
So far I was not able to reach someone working in Payoneer that can provide this information / confirmation.

Thank you for your help !
Benjamin

Hi Benjamin,

I use Payoneer for customers who can't do a bank wire. Unfortunately, you cannot retrieve funds via transfer from Payoneer, yet. Sending them an email could be another small stone for them to open this possibility!

Let me know if you have other questions,
Cheers

Thanks for the clarification ! This is what I thought.

Thank you for your help.