Close

PAWA Dominica Airline reviews??

My husband and I are flying to SDQ on PAWA Dominica airlines (as are our grown children)  Great prices MIA to SDQ (and now I'm glad we chose that route...I think there are better odds that the toll road will be passable...and it takes the same amount of time from SDQ as STI to Cabrera)  So, I'd like to know if anyone has used this airline?  And how reliable is it?

You might be better off looking for such opinions on Flyertalk.

Sorry, I have not use this Airline. However I have flown out of Fort Lauderdale to Santo Domingo and then used land transportation to travel north.  Personally, I found this to be a much cheaper and more enjoyable option then flying out of New York. I hope everything goes well for you and your family in your travels. Please post your experience with this Airline so in the future others will know whether or not it's a viable option

I've not flown with them either. And yes please post your experience so others can read it.

And I think you are better to fly into SDQ right now,  roads are a bit of a mess in some areas.

That was my thinking too...we booked before all of the flooding happened because our daughter from Germany is flying in too...and SDQ was the best airport for all the various departure cities...got lucky!

I will definitely post our experience.  We are going to be purchasing two Poäng chairs at IKEA Fort Lauderdale and bringing them in as over-sized luggage...which will still make them $70 cheaper than buying the same chairs in Santo Domingo...in theory anyway...

I'm the queen of bringing weird things in over-sized luggage with WestJet...so we'll see how this airline stacks up.

Good luck!!!

Expatriate health insurance in Dominican Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dominican Republic

Moving to the Dominican Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Dominican Republic

Travel insurance in Dominican Republic

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Dominican Republic

Flights to the Dominican Republic

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Dominican Republic