Schools In and Near by Budva

Hi guys ,

We will be moving to Budva with 4 yrs old kid.Can u suggest some school

Hi Vaidu,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will be able to help you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

As indicated by PM, you can find 2 intl schools in Montenegro:
qsi.org
knightsbridgeschool.org

In case it helps others.

Hello Riva,
Knightsbridge School Montenegro opened in September 2010 in Tivat. The school is housed in a newly refurbished building and the facilities are growing and expanding. There are 2 teachers in each class and together they plan for and teach an inquiry-based curriculum based on the International Baccalaureate's Primary Years Programme (ibo.org).
We currently serve students ages 3 -9 and will continue adding a year level as we expand. Eventually the plan is to serve students 3-18 years of age and offering boarding. If you are interested, please look at our website  knightsbridgeschool.org/montenegro/ for more information.

Watch the cost of the Knightsbridge school, as it is reserved to the Elite: 12.000 EUR per year, not for everyone.
knightsbridgeschool.org/montenegro/files/public/Student_Fee_Payment_Form.pdf

You'll find links to other schools education-schools-montenegro.blogspot.com: Skola Waves in Budva, and QSI in Podgorica, more affordable.

Hi,I'm going to establish a new Nursery school and courses of English language in Budva. It will start functioning at the middle of October 2012. Native English teacher will provide education for the children from 3 up to 6 years old in the first part of the day for 4 hours according to the British National curriculum. The cost will be 450-500 Euros per month.
The courses of English language will be organized for the childnren and adults in the second part of the day.
All expats children will have a discount.
Don't hesitate to apply and ask questions.
Director.

Regarding international schools in Montenegro, depends what your expectations are if you want bells and whistles Knightsbridge school is a right choice. Even though for 11000euros a year it should be something very much different! Education there ..... big question mark??? 17 children left after last year! Due to different reasons academic level that children are offered there is extremely low. Perfect daycare center for kids who want to learn how to speak  English.. As a result one more school was founded in September 2012. Check Arcadiaeducation.me

Hi my name is Beth staunton I saw your post I Hoping to move to montenegro in summer/September if I can find job I am early years childhood education and care qualified from 0-6 years and also Montessori qualified for 3-6 i year olds. If u are looking for teacher and ur setting suites can u let me know ur email address so I can email my application letter and CV. If u know any other early years setting that teach through English in tivat budva Kotor Podgorica area much appreciated I already contacted Knightsbridge and Arcadia academy in tivat.

@ funnyface5 > Just to inform you that this thread is really old (2011) and that you might not receive any response.

If you have some questions to ask, it would be best if you can create a new thread on the Montenegro forum, it will help you to receive more up to date answers from the active members.

As it seems that you are also looking for a teaching job, i would advise you to drop an ad in the Teaching jobs in Montenegro section.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello ı have 13 years old girl and want to move Montenegro Budva . Can you help me about schools in English and their costs thank you so much

Ceyla
TWo international schools in Tivat, Arcadia Academy and Knightsbridge (I think both are between 12,000 and 15,000Euro per year). Arcadia has transportation from Budva as some students commute.