Baby/toddler Playgroup

I see your pint about how hard it is. Hopefully we can make new friends together! What interests do u have? mine vary with the day lol! But making jewelry is a big thing for me, swimming and getting a tan if I can over there!! Doing stuff with the kids and hubby, Bbq's since we have missed that being in the UK!

Looking forward to the new adventure!

hi
i would like to join my girl is 16 months and i live near ext5.. i sent too many private messages so i can't send a new one unfortunately can you please send me your num. and i'll send you on whatsapp

Hi
I just moved to Riyadh a month ago and would like to join the group for my son.  He is turning 2 next month and needs to intract with others, plus, I need to be around with adults!

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't answered any of the posts. I have been in my home country since I was pregnant and giving birth. I am still interested in making friends and having a playgroup for my now older toddler who is 16 months old. I will be returning to Riyadh after Eid if anyone is still intetested.

Hi Walaa,

I don't want to send my number in a oublic site. Can you send me your e-mail and I send you there?

Hi,

I was wondering if you found any groups in Riyadh for new mums?

Thanks

Nope nothing all posts are quite old.

How old is your baby?

Hi, sorry for the late reply!

My baby is now 7months old, how about yours??

Hi hello this is my whatsapp number***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ladies!
I am looking for friends for myself and my children Russian - Egyptian 4 and 2 y.o.
Send me direct message.

Hi Ladies!

If someone is still here reading this thred....)))
Please tell me if you have created any  group and meeting now days... I m interested to join.
We live in a compound and it is still not easy to find friends for me and ours 4 and 2 years old toddlers.

M.

hi ladies!

I am living in Riyadh and I have a one and a half year old son. If there are mothers with children around this age, I would love to meet you. ☺️Maybe we can set up a playgroup for our children. I would love for him to be social and meet new people.

Hello Mumsyx,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

To increase your chances of finding other mothers with the same interest, I suggest you create an advert in the Riyadh classifieds section.

Note that to post an advert it is free of charge and it will automatically appear in the weekly newsletters.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team