Close

English tv

Hi Guys, any idea where I can get uk tv in Shanghai?
BBC + ITV maybe Sky please please!

It's tough in China , but it is possible !!!!
I started with some of the larger VPN companies and found that they would be blocked constantly with the I Players , I have now settled with a company called VPNSANDMORE , they offer the full TV solution and so far I have not had a issue . I took a TV box from them and now have all of the UK freeview , I did have a problem at the start with my speed but now I have upgraded my line it is perfect !!!   I have also used Astril for a work VPN and that so far seems really good !! Hope this helps , where in Shanghai are you based ?? Welcome to China

I've an appartment off Nanjing W Rd.
I like the area and am finding my way round but when I do stay in I miss UK TV.
I've emailed vpnsandmore.com for more info. I have a few questions but I like what I see.

Hi.

I am using Hotspot Shield. It allows me yo locate myself in various parts of the world and allows me to connect from my phone/ipad/laptop at the same time and watch UK TV.
Unfortunately it is a paid service after the initial free trial.

Thanks, I ordered from the site vpnsandmore.com.
They have different options so I ordered something which will give me Sky TV on my iPad an iPhone.
I was sent something to download an it works great. I now have live or on demand stuff.
The box I ordered that connects to my TV giving me the same should arrive today or Monday.
I'll let you know how it works once I have it, cheers.

Thanks Steve, I'm really pleased with the UK TV products I bought from vpnsandmore.com
I now have Sky BBC ITV etc.
Still finding my way around Shanghai but this has really helped me settle in.
Cheers

What's more, these products work anywhere worldwide.
I may have a few months in South Korea next year so I'll be taking them with me!

Expatriate health insurance in Shanghai

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Shanghai

Moving to Shanghai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Shanghai

Travel insurance in Shanghai

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Shanghai

Flights to Shanghai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Shanghai