Job in Toulouse

Hy everyone,

I am an Italian girl moving to Toulouse in January. I will stay in Toulouse for at least one year. I have a Master's degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures, and I have experience in working in the tourist industry and in teaching English and Italian to non-Italian speakers. I would like to find a job as an Italian teacher, or babysitter or in the tourist industry. Do you have some suggestions for me? Thank you very much.

Hi Maria.Gng,

Welcome on board  :)

Till members provide you some infos, i suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in Toulouse section of the website and read the Work in Toulouse article, you might find some leads.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you very much for your help, Bhavna! 😊

You should check out the jobs available online on sites like Regionjobs, Keljob or Cadremploi. If you are looking for fewer hours and smaller jobs, you could check out leboncoin for jobs that anyone can post. This is a great place to find part time jobs and it cuts out the use of any job centre!
I would recommend looking for a job when you arrive because that way you will know the city and how easy it is to get around the area.

Merci beaucoup 😊