Visa D income

Looked  around and could not find a actual amount they expect as prof that you have sufficient funds for a D Visa, can anybody give me a number to work with, still have a couple years before starting but am planning ahead.

I believe that for the D-visa you have to show the same amount that you would show with a residence permit, which is the minimum wage*months you plan to stay (maximum of 1 year). So around 2,500 usd. However, my d-visa was issued for 6 months, so, in theory, the amount could be half of that, but I would plan for the yearly amount. Alternatively, if you have are receiving social security from the US, you do not have to show sufficient funds, just a letter from the ss office. Similarly, if you are on work contract here, you just need to give your work contract, not prove funds.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Sofia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Sofia

Moving to Sofia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sofia

Travel insurance in Sofia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Sofia