Procedures for obtaining the NOC to join new company

Halo I am working in Oman in a contracting company and my company lost the contract and we don't have the job's to work in the same company.
But I got an offer from other companies but they are asking NOC from the old company where I am employed right now. But present company denies the to give the NOC.
So are the better ways to get the NOC.
Can anyone help me in giving a good advice to join in new company.
Please let me know what I have to do let me know
Thanking you in advance

you take the NOC from old company to the new before you go to cancel .
after that the new company make new visa for you

suryakanthb wrote:

Halo I am working in Oman in a contracting company and my company lost the contract and we don't have the job's to work in the same company.
But I got an offer from other companies but they are asking NOC from the old company where I am employed right now. But present company denies the to give the NOC.
So are the better ways to get the NOC.
Can anyone help me in giving a good advice to join in new company.
Please let me know what I have to do let me know
Thanking you in advance

Hi suryakanthb,

An NOC is mandatory if you wish to change jobs within the Sultanate. Without an NOC, it is not possible - as of now.

Also, the employer is only one who decides whether or not an NOC can or cannot be given to the employee.

An employee has absolutely no say in that matter - which is what makes the NOC system so lopsided, favouring the employers 110% and sidelining the employees completely and leaving them at the mercy of the employers.

There has been some announcements that come November 20, there would be some amendments to the labour laws and also regarding the NOC, from the Ministry of Manpower. So we'll have to wait and watch.