Cancellation of visit visa fee in KSA?

Dear All,

Greetings,

I have got one forwarded message as below. Please let me know weather it is true or not?( I have no idea about the authenticity of below message, I am forwarding as I have received)

Saudi Arabia dropped its decisions on the recent increase in visa fees after the loss of the Kingdom of above 100 million riyal :

It passports Saudi official explained that about 100 million Saudi riyals losses Kingdom as a result of the new measures taken by some visas and increase fees. This led to the direction of a lot to the province, which has become a plague residents per capita visa fees, which increased to approximately SR 2000 and up to 5,000 riyals.

He stressed that those decisions was the target from which to find an alternative to increase the state's non-oil resources through the increase of tourist visas from residents in the Kingdom and the imposition of additional duties and taxes, but this is reflected negatively on the kingdom and caused a lot of losses exaggeration.

He pointed out that there are decisions to be discussed Aidjaj to return to the old systems and solutions being negotiated to reduce the fees and procedures imposed on residents in Saudi Arabia.

This is the translation for above news

Hope there will reverse the decision in the upcoming discussions

http://www.muqem.com/2016/11/100.html?m=1

This is considered to be fake so far as there is no authentic announcement.

In contrast, even the Umrah visa fee which has been circulated as removed is false. The government official has clarify that they have not made any such announcements.

Thank you so much :)
hopefully its the wish of every expats!
lets hope for the best :)

The decision and announcement was from the Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Naif. When words from such a high authority comes, it's not even considered to be changed back.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

The decision and announcement was from the Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Naif. When words from such a high authority comes, it's not even considered to be changed back.

yes, that's true!

pray for the changes

How can I cancel family re entry visit visa