Close

Buy apartment in HCMC

Hi

I want buy an apartment in HCMC, before I thought just buy one in the building which I rent for years, but been told buy the agent foreigners can't buy from vietnames.( and seem agent is not interested in me, haha, no one chase me around)

So now I'm looking for new ones, but I even don't know what's on market, the only way I thought is going out to check the construction site.( too hot and dumb). Is there any information about new apartment sale information? How I contact the agent?:)

Any experience sharing ?

Buy things in VN is really hard

Before u go look for condo to buy, u need a Vietnamese friends to help you to translate.  What district u want to invest in,  what is ur budget?  Let me know I can help,  I already two condos,  I am USA citizens

I have contacts working in CBRE and Savills who can steer you in the right direction. Best you stick with a reputable company when spending large amounts of money here in VN on an apartment or villa.

Msg me if you need further info.

Right on that foreigner can own property in Vietnam but for apartment, you just can own up to 50 years. If you want the properties belonged to you permanently, you ask a Vietnamese who you trusted to help you with it.

The law about foreigners buying properties in Vn is still changing.

Is it true that foreigners can only buy new built properties or can they buy second hand properties?

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Ho Chi Minh City

Flights to Ho Chi Minh City

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ho Chi Minh City