Patching holes. Joint compound? Plaster? Does it exist?

Hey Guys,

I am trying to do something that I thought would be really simple:) I am trying to patch some small holes in the wall of my apartment. The walls are concrete. These are just small holes from screws and such. I have been looking all over the place for joint compound or plaster or something to patch with, but have been quite unsuccessful.  I have found places that sell sheetrock, but it appears they do not sell any of the taping and bedding materials. Does anyone have any experience with this? Or can you give me any guidance here? FYI, I am in Quan 7.

Cam on!

New topic