Close

Cost of living for family of 4

Hi all...

looking for advice. been offered a post with sidra. I live in Ireland currently.  What is a decent salary for family of 4. I'VE been offered accommodation and education grant for kids. How much would we need to live a comfortable life and also save.

Thanks Pavash

no one will give you the right answer,
but it will be 7 thousands  plus or minus 3 thousands.

It's depend on ur lifestyle & how much u like to save
U can spend 5000 QR / month since u provided accommodations & schools  + car installments based on ur slection
Otherwise, u can spend more than 15000 QR / month if u like as i told u depend on ur lifestyle
But the conclusion is whatever salay u'll get u can spend :)

Crying_seabird :

no one will give you the right answer,
but it will be 7 thousands  plus or minus 3 thousands.

Thanks for the information

romiorft :

It's depend on ur lifestyle & how much u like to save
U can spend 5000 QR / month since u provided accommodations & schools  + car installments based on ur slection
Otherwise, u can spend more than 15000 QR / month if u like as i told u depend on ur lifestyle
But the conclusion is whatever salay u'll get u can spend :)

Thanks for the information...is the cost of living high and would we need a car? what the education system like

Sure u'll need a car & it's very cheap here
For the cost of living if only food &  beverage It'll be around 2500 to 3000 then if u add outing in the weekend it's varying from 200 to 1000 for each time based on the category u choose
For night life it's a different issue up to u
For education systems here the best is american or british according to ur interest
U r always welcome

Expatriate health insurance in Doha

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Doha

Moving to Doha

Find tips from professionals about moving to Doha

Travel insurance in Doha

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Doha

Flights to Doha

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Doha