Cost of living for family of 4

Hi all...

looking for advice. been offered a post with sidra. I live in Ireland currently.  What is a decent salary for family of 4. I'VE been offered accommodation and education grant for kids. How much would we need to live a comfortable life and also save.

Thanks Pavash

no one will give you the right answer,
but it will be 7 thousands  plus or minus 3 thousands.

It's depend on ur lifestyle & how much u like to save
U can spend 5000 QR / month since u provided accommodations & schools  + car installments based on ur slection
Otherwise, u can spend more than 15000 QR / month if u like as i told u depend on ur lifestyle
But the conclusion is whatever salay u'll get u can spend :)

Crying_seabird wrote:

no one will give you the right answer,
but it will be 7 thousands  plus or minus 3 thousands.

Thanks for the information

romiorft wrote:

It's depend on ur lifestyle & how much u like to save
U can spend 5000 QR / month since u provided accommodations & schools  + car installments based on ur slection
Otherwise, u can spend more than 15000 QR / month if u like as i told u depend on ur lifestyle
But the conclusion is whatever salay u'll get u can spend :)

Thanks for the information...is the cost of living high and would we need a car? what the education system like

Sure u'll need a car & it's very cheap here
For the cost of living if only food &  beverage It'll be around 2500 to 3000 then if u add outing in the weekend it's varying from 200 to 1000 for each time based on the category u choose
For night life it's a different issue up to u
For education systems here the best is american or british according to ur interest
U r always welcome

all payments will be as per company standard & not as per actual living costs. so be ready to shed out from ur salary too