Close

Any tips for a new expat in Cairo ?

Hi all,
I will move to Cairo for my job soon, i'm looking forward to it, although I don't know anybody in Egypt :) By chance, do you have any tips for a new expat in Cairo ? I come for a few days soon to discover the city, if you have any advice to help me prepare this first trip, it would be great !
Thanks in advance, and happy to meet you !

Hello gaellRM

Welcome to egypt ,hope you engoy your stay ,i am from Alexandria so if you planned to visit alex just contact me i will be glad to help you , engoy and keep safe .

Hi GaelleRm,
I am Mohamed from Cairo,If you need a tour guide in Cairo I will be available.However,please acknowledge me before you come to Cairo by 2 days.
Hope you enjoy your accommodation here.

Hello
Not sure if you sorted your accommodations just yet or which part of Cairo will you be living in?
Here is a great deal / super clean / great location place to stay ...
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15292487 
All the best with your move!

hi GaelleRm
u are welcomed to Cairo, i can introduce u to French community here as i see u are french
if need any help u have a friend here already my name is mohamed Anees sharara i work as general manager in the Egyptian gov., i'm 48 now i can speak English , Some French , some Korean, Some Spanish and of course Arabic , looking forward to hearing from you , you can contact me here or through ***

au revoir

Moderated by kenjee 2 weeks ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum please.

Hello GaelleRm,

Ask me whatever you want about Egypt, I am working at Maadi in and living in 5th settlement and I've been to Europe in general and specifically Paris.

Send me a message if you want anything

Thanks
Kareem A.Razek

i can join you if you like

Expatriate health insurance in Cairo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cairo

Moving to Cairo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cairo

Travel insurance in Cairo

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Cairo

Flights to Cairo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cairo