Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Travelling to ksa with new born baby

I  am  planning  to  travel  to  ksa with my new born  baby on  19th  February 2017 .my wife  already  have a valid visa .my question  is can i travel with my baby with out stamping  visa. I heard  that  it is possible  to travel  to  ksa with a new born  baby  with  out  stamping  visa and they will provide  on arrival visa for the baby's  below  6 months  .is this rule is still going  on  in ksa?

Hi @Najam. Is there any update on this . I am also planning for the same and my baby will b around 4 months. I need to know if this is possible if his age is 4 months. Pls share ur exp

Najam nazar :

I  am  planning  to  travel  to  ksa with my new born  baby on  19th  February 2017 .my wife  already  have a valid visa .my question  is can i travel with my baby with out stamping  visa. I heard  that  it is possible  to travel  to  ksa with a new born  baby  with  out  stamping  visa and they will provide  on arrival visa for the baby's  below  6 months  .is this rule is still going  on  in ksa?

Dear Najam,

Please guide me procedure, i want to bring my family with new born baby.

Hi everyone,

@ Alghazi, maybe this thread will be useful to you : Visa On Arrival for New Born Baby (India-Saudi Arabia).

You may even participate on more recent threads of the forum related to this particular situation.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Many Thanks.

But i need visa stamp process information from Pakistan.

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia