[help-India] want to open a NRE/NRI account

Hi,
I need to open a NRE/NRI account.it can be open without my physical presence.

I would like to know your suggestions and opinions.Your replies would be much appreciated.

Have a nice day

You can open without physically present into the bank.
You can speak to the NRI customer care of ICICI , HDFC , AXIS bank. They will guide you and also they will arrange a courier service to pick up your document from your address.

If you have any bank account in India that will convert into a NRO account which will be linked to the new NRE account.

For documents  - Valid passport, VISA copy , IQAMA copy , local address proof , Indian address proof , passport photo. An amount of Rs 10000/- either you can pay by cheque / draft or can be wire transfer .

ICICI - in their website they have a call back facility..Also you can give  a miss call
HDFC - in their website they have a call back facility
AXIS - Miss call facility

abhineogi wrote:

You can open without physically present into the bank.
You can speak to the NRI customer care of ICICI , HDFC , AXIS bank. They will guide you and also they will arrange a courier service to pick up your document from your address.

If you have any bank account in India that will convert into a NRO account which will be linked to the new NRE account.

For documents  - Valid passport, VISA copy , IQAMA copy , local address proof , Indian address proof , passport photo. An amount of Rs 10000/- either you can pay by cheque / draft or can be wire transfer .

ICICI - in their website they have a call back facility..Also you can give  a miss call
HDFC - in their website they have a call back facility
AXIS - Miss call facility

I have already contacted two banks, now planning to convert my existing account to NRI

Now yes bank provided speedy service for Saudi Arabia. They open my account with in 10 days. And I got everything here in Saudi like ATM n cheque book... if any one interested contact me. *** whatsapp or imo only.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Yes it can be open without physical presence in bank . Bank will pick up all documents from your door steps.

Riyadh  any bank AVELBE INDIAN

AVELBE BANK RIYADH ICIC BRANCH

How to get attestation from Indian Embassy for my passport and Iqama?

Or else kindly please advice how to get the NRI account in ICICI bank from saudi arabia.

Thanks

Should we provide the attestation documents of Passport copy, Visa and Iqama from Indian Embassy?

Mani Pedamuthu wrote:

How to get attestation from Indian Embassy for my passport and Iqama?

Or else kindly please advice how to get the NRI account in ICICI bank from saudi arabia.

Thanks

I don't know what is the prerequisites required for ICICI bank. I opened the account in Federal Bank & Axis bank by providing passport, Iqama, Salary/Employment certificate.

Sir I m from Jeddah I want to open the new account so please help me

Dear,

I need to Open NRI account in ICICI Bank or Axis from Riyadh

kindly help me how to open Nri Account

how to open nre account with federal bank

Can kyc update this branch

n I khata

Hello anwr ansari,

Welcome to expat.com!

How can we help you?

Is there anything that you are looking for ?

Yoginee

Expat.com team