Passport validity

Can sombody help me i will travel to saudi arabia nov 23 2016 and my passport  validity is until july 17 2017 can i still travel without any problems  especially  when i enterd saudi arabia.. Thanks a lot

Esajr:  To be absolutely sure check the official travel requirements for Saudi Arabia online or by calling the Consulate.   It should tell you how many months remaining must your passport be valid in order to travel there.
Just type Consulate of Saudi Arabia (in whatever country you are in).  I believe it's six months if you are a U.S. Citizen...but don't take my word for it!  Be absolutely sure...check it out from the right source!  S. Arabia has strict requirements to travel there.

Hi,if you will travel as ofw,i think you need to renew your passport,,just inquire your agency,but if you will travel as a  tourist,and you will comeback before your passport expired,definitely no problem,goodluck!

It is better to ask DFA directly so that you will not experience any convenience when you are already there.

Hi Esajr,

Your topic has been moved on the Saudi Arabia forum.

yes you can

For all international travels, passport has to be valid for at least 6 months. Saudi Arabia is no different. You already have that much validity.