Student residence card & travel to europe.

My son is studying in Malaga, spain and got his residence card. Can he travel to europe with this residence card during his vacation time?

Hi Pronab,

In order to know that, we need to know:
where is he from?
what kind of visa did he get?


He is from Bangladesh.
It is a student residency card.

New topic