Malaysians in Ireland

Hey guys!
just moved to Ireland early this year and hoping to get to know fellow Malaysians who's residing in Ireland.

Sekian Terima Kasih :P

Hi Kishnu

I am from Malaysia and plan to move there with my family. Mind to share a little bit of the method of migrating there? Should I get a job first, then only move? Or go there first , then find a job?
We cannot apply job there with a visiting passport, right?

Look forward to your reply.

Terima kasih! :)

Kishnu wrote:

Hey guys!
just moved to Ireland early this year and hoping to get to know fellow Malaysians who's residing in Ireland.

Sekian Terima Kasih :P

Hey Steelwater,

Its best for you to get a job here with the relevant visa and then look at bringing your family across, depending on the job details, you may get assistance from your employers in regards to your family.

I wouldn't recommend uprooting your family and heading here on a tourist 90 days visa and trying your luck. This of course is my 2 cents.

best of luck!

Hi Kishnu,

How are you? I am a new member here. Just read your forum topic today. Hoping that you are now settling with your family here. I hope you enjoy living in Ireland too.
Stay safe and take care.

All the best,
Kak Tim

@Kak Tim :

This topic is quite old (2016) and you may not receive the feedback of Kishnu.

Please feel free to participate to more active threads.
If you have any questions regarding expatriation, you can also create new threads in the Dublin forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team