Close

those food places only the locals know

I coming back in January for TET and am looking for those special places the locals love to eat (whatever ) ( I'm game) I'm staying in dist 7 . Im a bit a pig when it comes to food so a rating system of 1-5 heo will be understood,5 being requires many return visits. Cheers all, Mark

Oc Dao is a really good. They specialize cooking snails and some other seafood items such as fish and shrimp. Locals go there to sit on little chairs while they drink beer and eat a variety of dishes that go well with your beer. They have 4 locations. The one inside of an alley off Nguyen Trai street is big and pretty crowded at night. Try "Rang Muc" which translates to squid teeth. I've tried it at some different places, but Oc Dao seems to make it the best.

we had oc last time i was there and the cap were still in the snail so no sauce got in, not such a great experience but i'm willing to try again the squid was another 1st but yumo 5 heo on that, has any 1 seen crickets and bugs like cocnut worm anywhere?

Expatriate health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Find tips from professionals about moving to Ho Chi Minh City

Travel insurance in Ho Chi Minh City

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Ho Chi Minh City

Flights to Ho Chi Minh City

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Ho Chi Minh City