Close

Retirement Vilage in the Algarve

Im dissapointed that I cant find a backer for my retirement village idea in the Algarve as the location is of historical interest and there is the chance to revitalise part of a great village which already has the amenities, and make this a retirement haven for the over 50's.

Anyone who has a passion for life after 50 who is interested to get involved with this vision whether an organisation, an individual or an investor should contact me.

Hi, my name is Deborah. I am arriving in Portugal Dec 12. I am staying 3 months in hopes of making it my home. I have rented an apt in Estoril for the first month. I would love to know more about your idea!  I intend to travel up and down the coast while there. Hopefully we can get together! (I leave Mar 10, 2016.) Let me know your schedule?

Hi Deborah and Im pleased to make your aquaintance. Details of the vision in the Algarve can be seen through these links. http://www.kei-homes.com/retirement-dev … -sao-bras/
http://www.kei-homes.com/investment-opp … portunity/

I actually live in Spain but may get the chance next year to travel to Portugal. I will keep in touch.

Hi , my name is Alex (53) . I'll be very glad to help you with your Retirement Village project in Algarve.
I have one special project which could be maybe started in your village and more . Feel free to
write to:  xxx    Best wishes . A.S.

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Jack-O-Tull

I would be interested to learn what you have that might be of help in our quest. I did email you using your email address but havent heard from you. You can email me on info[at]kei-homes.com or go to our website www.kei-homes.com and look at the project in the Portugal section of developments. Any problems, you can skype me on maninspain.

Regards,

Malcolm.

Expatriate health insurance in Algarve

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Algarve

Moving to the Algarve

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Algarve

Travel insurance in Algarve

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Algarve

Flights to the Algarve

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Algarve