Close

average salary and cost of living in malta

According to the online stats 17,000 euros

For a dental assistant qualified? I work in a private practice or would I be better to work in the hospitals?

Thats the average Maltese salary....salaries are much lower than the UK ! I have a Maltese friend who is a teacher in a Private school with 20 years experience, her take home pay is 1,500 per month, if that gives you any indication. Maybe check this link too

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/malta/wages

Hello everyone,

I have couple of questions i hope someone can help me

I just found a job in gaming industries (customer support service) they offer me 24k in a year

1-Im married and i have 4 months baby but if i accept to positions i will come alone but i have to send them at least 600-700 euro in a month so after that i have 800-900 euro is it enough to live to rent a room and living economic?
2- im really a hardworking my goal is getting promotion and earn much more money and maybe live with my family in malta . Can i get promotion in this endustries how much my salary can be the difference?

As you know its a life-changing decision for us i hope you ll help me :)

Chuck09 :

Hello everyone,

I have couple of questions i hope someone can help me

I just found a job in gaming industries (customer support service) they offer me 24k in a year

1-Im married and i have 4 months baby but if i accept to positions i will come alone but i have to send them at least 600-700 euro in a month so after that i have 800-900 euro is it enough to live to rent a room and living economic?
2- im really a hardworking my goal is getting promotion and earn much more money and maybe live with my family in malta . Can i get promotion in this endustries how much my salary can be the difference?

As you know its a life-changing decision for us i hope you ll help me :)

@Chuck09.

In view of the fact that you are a Non-EU citizen, please see the following:

http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … 84#3527626

Dear Fionn thanks for your reply i forgot to say im eu citizen btw

Difficult to tell if you'll get promoted but it will depend on i) how you perform in your first position, ii) your previous work experience, iii) your skills & qualifications.

Thanks for your reply lambada

HSBC is paying 16300 btw with health insurance, life insurance and a gym. So it's not amazing pay. I'm looking for something to come up in the betting industry as I saw a similar job there for 25,000....though it was in Portuguese (and I do speak Portuguese but they probably wouldn't take a Brit for Portuguese).

Hi everyone,

Could you kindly let me know the pay range for Big4 audit manager with 7 years of experience?

Had an interview and felt like i've said too low at Eur30,000. =/

check these sites
https://www.castilleresources.com/en/home   
http://www.archer.com.mt/resources/sala … uary-2017/

There is nothing such as a "typical" salary for a specific position.
It's always a question of the individual company and mainly based on the responsibilities, skills and qualifications necessary for this position - not your personal qualifications !

General Customer Service (telephone, email, chat) starts at 14k and goes up to 25k (with night shifts). For the same duties you can earn much more with certain languages. Salary as Quality Manager ranges from 25k up to 90k. Engineers with experience can get 20k or 50k per year. IT professionals may find 35k on their hand or much more or less depending on the skills requirements and working conditions (stress levels  :P ).

Salary is not based on what you can offer, it's what the position requires.
If you think you can do more, find another job ... provided there's a necessity for your qualifications ...

Expatriate health insurance in Malta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malta

Moving to Malta

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malta

Travel insurance in Malta

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Malta

Flights to Malta

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Malta