Pets in Bahrain

Hello everyone,

Many of us in Bahrain have four-legged friends. What about you? Do you have one or more pets? Share your experience with us!

What are the formalities to import pets in Bahrain? What about pet adoption procedures in the country? Did you bring your pet from your home country to your host country? If so, did everything turn out fine?

What do Bahrainis think about pets? Are they comfortable with dogs, cats or unusual pets?

Share your advice!

Priscilla

I had a lizard once but it died

I have a Jack Russell puppy, 6 months old. got her in Bahrain from an expat who has Jack Russells and regularly lets them have puppies

Perhaps not the right forum to put this up, but since you asked about pets, here goes... I have two cats that I adopted from BSPCA and the street. I have recently rescued a 4 month old kitten and am trying to find a home for him as my other two cats are giving him a hard time... So if there is anyone that would love to take home a friendly playful kitten, give me a shout. He has been vaccinated and is a healthy chap called Sher Khan

Hello Capt Chocolate,

This is indeed not the right place for your ad. Thanks for dropping your ad under the Bahrain pets classifieds section of the website. I hope you find a new home quickly for your rescued kitten.

Good luck

Christopher
Expat.com