Close

Pets in Andorra

Hello everyone,

Many of us in Andorra have four-legged friends. What about you? Do you have one or more pets? Share your experience with us!

What are the formalities to import pets in Andorra? What about pet adoption procedures in the country? Did you bring your pet from your home country to your host country? If so, did everything turn out fine?

What do Andorrans think about pets? Are they comfortable with dogs, cats or unusual pets?

Share your advice!

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

I've just moved to Andorra along with my four legged fluff monster of a cat. To my delight it just took a little trip to the department of Agriculture to register him!
Luckily he has a EU passport, microchipped and all his injections were up to date including the rabies shot. All I had to do then was turn up at the department and pay 8 EUR to get his passport stamped and that was that.
So far I find that nearly everyone in the block of flats I live in has a dog, cat or birds so I think this is a pretty much animal friendly country although I found landlords prefer to rent to people who don't have dogs.

Expatriate health insurance in Andorra

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Andorra

Moving to Andorra

Find tips from professionals about moving to Andorra

Travel insurance in Andorra

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Andorra

Flights to Andorra

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Andorra