Follow all our news on Facebook!

Trade License / Permit


I'm thinking of registering as self-employed and start an event planning service. I understand I need a trade license but I could not find anything about any other permit I may need. Can anyone help?

Also I'm considering to start a small online selling platform. Do I need anything specific for this?

Thank you very much!

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

International Wealth Management in Mauritius

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy stress-free travel to Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius