Close

start business

Dear Valued Members,

Greetings,

I'm from Egypt and a resident in Cambodia, I've got a cafe in phnom penh and  I want to go to Mauritius to begin the establishment of another cafe, I know that I have the right visa for three months upon arrival, my inquiry is, Can I establishing the café during these three months? if  the license does not ready during these three months, can i renew the visa another three months without leaving?

Thank you for all and have a nice day,

Sam

Hi Sam,

Here is an article on "How to set up a business in Mauritius".

Good luck,
Christine

seemchef :

Dear Valued Members,

Greetings,

I'm from Egypt and a resident in Cambodia, I've got a cafe in phnom penh and  I want to go to Mauritius to begin the establishment of another cafe, I know that I have the right visa for three months upon arrival, my inquiry is, Can I establishing the café during these three months? if  the license does not ready during these three months, can i renew the visa another three months without leaving?

Thank you for all and have a nice day,

Sam

Hi,

According to the Board of Investment website, a Business visa is issued for a maximum of 120 days.

You said you will be staying for 3 months which is 90 days. Therefore, i guess you can apply for a 30 days extension.

Not sure though...better contact the passport office directly for more info.

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius