Follow all our news on Facebook!

Travel the UAE on Saudi Iqama

Can I travel the GCC countries on my skilled (teacher) Saudi Iqama?
I am an English teacher at a government vocational college (TVTC).
Or do I need a tourist visa?

You can travel, you just need to apply for the visa through the UAE govt portal.

Can't find the link, someone posted instructions few weeks back...

Apply visa online first

apply online here … hToEnglish

New topic

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saudi Arabia

Flights to Saudi Arabia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saudi Arabia