Language tandem in Istanbul

Hi everyone;
I would like to do a language tandem with English and Turkish. if you live in istanbul and are fluency in English as well as into learning Turkish, let me know to just start for that.
Best,

Can

Hello postphoenix :cheers:

To reach out to candidates interested in language exchange, please drop an advert in the section of the site below :

> Language exchange in Istanbul

You will already find several adverts from members there. :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Hi people,

I would like to do the same Turkish-English Tandem in and around Mersin. I am good at English and trying to learn Turkish and am seeking someone good at Turkish trying to learn English.

I am also good at other languages like Hindi, Oriya, Urdu, French and Bengali in decreasing order of fluency. Please feel free to connect on the subject.

regards,

Sagar

Hello Kenjee,
Firstly, thanks for you reply. Yet, when having look the link you sent, is seen that there are courses subject to fee by tutors. However, am looking for making conversation with foreign to kame practice and keep up with talking in fluency.
Cheers.

Hello Everyone,

l am experienced and qualified English and Turkish Instructor.

If anyone is interested in learning Turkish, you can pm me.

Cheers,

Umut

Just to make it clear, the OP has asked for language exchange and as he cleared, he is not looking for a paid instructor.

Also, as Kenjee has explained, all language related posts are to be made in the concerned section.

Z

Umut_teacher wrote:

Hello Everyone,

l am experienced and qualified English and Turkish Instructor.

If anyone is interested in learning Turkish, you can pm me.

Cheers,

Umut

Whatever. l wouldnt mind practicing language exchange with a Spanish Speaker or French Speaker.

No, Umut, not 'Whatever'. That is not how you respond to people on forums. Lets keep it civilized, does that sound good?

Umut_teacher wrote:

Whatever. l wouldnt mind practicing language exchange with a Spanish Speaker or French Speaker.