Marriage information in saudia for Pakistani

I just want  to know that if  some one want to marry in saudia what are the requirements... for exaple if both couple is working in saudia and have same nationality like  pakistan how can they marry....and if the girls father is not agree...

https://www.expat.com/en/guide/middle-e … rabia.html

However, if the girl's father doesn't agree, there is no way.

Ok but if they marry through their  country imbassy and they verify  and attested the marriage then  saudi imbassy wilk accept ???? For expale we register the nikah in pakistan and verify from pakistan imbassy then any possbilty ??   Plz help

Wohoo...Bollywood style marriage...can I attend pls ?

I think i am talikng  on serious matter and wants help not jocking.... i think this forum is about help not jocking on others

Also me I'm serious.

Aren't u gonna run away with the girl if the father doesn't agree? isn't that what happens in Bollywood movies? But what i'm saying below is behind the scenes which is edited...

You're talking about registering the nikah in Pakistan so i'm assuming u both are running away? does she have ERE? or you mean to go to embassy and marry her, but embassy won't entertain you. as again i'm assuming you both are residents of KSA.

Let's say somehow someway you get married, how will you transfer her iqama onto your sponsorship without the approval of father.

Ask these questions first before marrying....

hamudi wrote:

You're talking about registering the nikah in Pakistan so i'm assuming u both are running away? does she have ERE? or you mean to go to embassy and marry her, but embassy won't entertain you. as again i'm assuming you both are residents of KSA.

Let's say somehow someway you get married, how will you transfer her iqama onto your sponsorship without the approval of father.

Hamudi is right in both his points.

1- The marriage can take place in your home country. You both have to go out for some time.

2- It can take place in the consulate. But her Iqama won't be transferred based on the marriage certificate you obtain this way.

3- If Saudi court didn't issue the marriage certificate, you have to let her go on final exit and come back on a family visa. If she wants to work on that dependent visa, she'll have to transfer her Iqama to her employer.

if you need witnesses lmk , I've always wanted to visit Pakistan.