Close

Sponsor and Job

Hi everyone

I am urgently looking for a sponsor and a job in the USA, more specifically in Madison, Louisville, Milwaukee, Lacrosse in Wisconsin.

I have more than 37+ years experience in fixed line telecommunications reticulation,  of which the last 15 years, I was a senior contract representative'/junior manager/operations manager/supervisor, dealing with service providers who did restoration of the network. I also have intermediate to advanced experience in using MS Office, more specifically Excel.

If anyone can help me, or get me information w.r.t. the above, please respond a.s.a.p.

Thanks

Dirk

Your best bet would be to use social medias (such as LinkedIn and Facebook) and jobs posting websites (Indeed.com, Jobs.com, CareerBuilder.com, etc...).

Once you polished your online profiles, you can search for recruiting agencies in the locations you're interested in (yellow pages for recruiters in Wisconsin) and contact them with your "americanized" resume and details about what you're looking for and the need of a visa sponsor.

Finally, search all large companies utilizing your skills and browse their websites for job openings and apply directly there.

I have done all of that already, but I can't find a sponsor. There was one company that showed interest, but the person I communicated with, said I must be in the US already to have a chance to get the job and I can't get there without a visa and I can't get a visa without a job. It's stalemate situation.

I know that finding a sponsor from abroad is difficult, it gets even harder if the job requires skills easily available among locals. But some people find an employer willing to sponsor them, it can take a long time.

You can also look into South African companies that have a presence in the US and try to get a transfer to the US location.

Other than that, and maybe luck, that's pretty much the only thing I can think of in order to find a sponsor.

Expatriate health insurance in the USA

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the USA

Moving to the USA

Find tips from professionals about moving to the USA

Travel insurance in the USA

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the USA

Flights to the USA

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the USA