Anybody living in Yokohama with kids?

Hi everyone!

IŽm looking at moving to Yokohama with my family, I will be on parental leave so I would like to know if there is anyone who might have kids aswell or is free during the days and want to hang out and maybe show me around a bit.

Will probably be in Yokohama in the beginning of March.

Br/Sebastian

There are two international schools in Yokohama, on The Bluff so LOTS of families with kids.

Join the Yokohama Country and Athletic Club for sports and company during the day as most of the expats you'll meet mid week are going to be the wives. In the 3 years we lived there, think there might have been 2 dads who took paternal leave. They either studied online, or worked from home.

Because of this, in fact most expat communities seem to cater well for the women (very sexist i know) who aren't working than for the few men.

Once the kids are in school you'll have a community to hang out with; the YCAC will offer you things to do and sports mid week; you'll be well set to learn Japanese at a school as a means of meeting other people; the International Clubs tend to be female focused, but you could contact them and ask  .... Yokohama international womens club and Minami Circle

Enjoy Yokohaam and Japan.
THey are great places!
We miss them very much