Close

Morocco to UK spouse visa process

Wow 15th December, u guys better get started quick if u haven’t already started then there’s papers u need to apply for now that ur lady will have to carry wth her from the uk . Yeah sure i’ll Help I’ve got everything u need to know about it all. I will message u shortly when I have chance to sit down and go through it with u.

Asalam alikum
Please can you tell us how much exactly the IHS fee i’ll be so thankful for your reply

Okey I'll give you a link and your husband will understand easily and if you can understand Arabic is better
Visa process  - ڤيزا بريطانيا‎ : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … KU8qJKSwd_

Watch the videos they ll help you

Lailakhan :

Asalam alikum
Please can you tell us how much exactly the IHS fee i’ll be so thankful for your reply

£600 for Spouse Visa

https://www.gov.uk/healthcare-immigrati … w-much-pay

Hi can you tell me if yours was an Islamic or civil marriage. I'm an English woman and my Moroccan partner was refused his partnership visa to the uk (even though we had tons of relationship evidence, we have been communicating since 2014 he's been here to stay for 5 months met all my family and friends) but was still refused. I went to the appeal tribunal with witnesses and still refused on the grounds of non cohabiting for full 2 years which I protested etc etc the judge said we would be better getting married, I'm in despair of stupidity in this country. I know the rules are there to keep undesirables out but my partner is well educated with a degree in I.T Engineering.
Any advice please?

You need to get married and send all documents between you (pictures,  flight, conversation, gifts,) anything you can see its for the best to know that you're together.

Nodandsmile4bb :
Aminenafis :

Hi, I'm from morroco and my Girlfriend want to came and marry me, but she's afraid that it's take so long, she earn 24000£peer years, and she rent a house too, so guys can you help me please, this stuff, please?

Hey, me and my husband got married within two weeks, we actually did it in 8 working days total due to weekends and a national holiday on the first Monday I was there. You just need to be super organised, know what documents u need from which authority and in what order to conduct the process. Make sure ur fiancée has ALL the correct documents before leaving the UK, I scanned mine and emailed them to the translator the week before leaving the UK so they could be done and ready to collect when I arrived with the originals, (the translator will only sign the translated copies off once they have seen the original documents). We did everything we had to do in Rabat in a day, it was a full day and it was non-stop but it’s possible if you are organised. Everywhere is within walking distance after you have got what you need from the British Embassy. The longest we had to wait was at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for some documents stamping and that was less than an hour. I think this time of year is much quieter than the spring/summer months. Once you have got everything from Rabat and go to your local district to do the marriage we found that it’s all about who you know and how much you are willing to pay to get things done quickly 🙈 I think we paid nearly the whole town to get what we wanted done quickly 🤣🤦‍♀️  My advice, get a good Ladoul who you trust and one who is well connected to the right people and push him to work to the time you have. Good luck!

Hi can you tell me if yours was an Islamic or civil marriage. I'm an English woman and my Moroccan partner was refused his partnership visa to the uk (even though we had tons of relationship evidence, we have been communicating since 2014 he's been here to stay for 5 months met all my family and friends) but was still refused. I went to the appeal tribunal with witnesses and still refused on the grounds of non cohabiting for full 2 years which I protested etc etc the judge said we would be better getting married, I'm in despair of stupidity in this country. I know the rules are there to keep undesirables out but my partner is well educated with a degree in I.T Engineering.
Any advice please?

Aminenafis :

You need to get married and send all documents between you (pictures,  flight, conversation, gifts,) anything you can see its for the best to know that you're together.

Yes but I need to know what type of marriage in Rabat..you can't marry in the uk with a temporary/visitor visa. Is there a civil ceremony in Rabat that will be recognised in the uk?
I have a file so heavy with documents and proof I've had to split into two files..there is nothing they haven't seen or asked.

You'll do a normal marriage in Rabat like normal people they'll not ask for your Islamic paper, so all what you call the marocain consulat or ambass so they'll tell you the all papers that you need, it's take maximum 10 days to marrie, it's dependent of the city that you'll be marring in, so I shared a link 🔗 look at it you'll understand the document that you need for the application.