Close

Norway fiance visa Approved

Hi Everyone! 😊

As for my case, I applied a fiance/Engagement permit/those whose getting married, We book an appoinment October 03,2016. And we submitted all the necessary documents listed in the checklist in vfs makati,manila.and today November 8, 2016.it's 1 month and 5 days of waiting I receive a sms and email that my fiance visa was granted.😊

Applicant documents must be: print out the cheklist mark every submitted document in the checklist,answer all the questionnaire in the checklist,sign in cover letter ,2 new recent passport size picture w/white background,original and photo copy of Nso birth certificate ,Cenomar (not older than six month)-should be legalized by dfa manila,description of your relationship and marriage plans from the applicant and the reference person,passport original and a photo copy- all used pages.

My fiance documents we hand in:copy of passport all used pages ,confirmation of a marital status, (no older than six mos)
Contract of employment or a confirmation from the employer.he had an income of above  NOK 3000,000  and  a self declaration which states that he don't receive any social security benefits from NAV,
The lease or purchase contract for house

Me and my fiance met  last January 25,2016 through online dating site,he proposed last June 25,2016 (5 mos)of knowing each other,and September 29,2016 finally we met personally in manila airport, Our chemistry was in place at once,we have the same sense of humor,and found each other very easy to be together more than anything else,and we respect each other well! (This was written in description of rel.) He spent 7 days with me we held our small engagement ceremony in pool area at Fairmont makati hotel,together with some employees from Fairmont who witness our small engagement ceremony,.

When we submitted my application together with my fiance,I just write a small description of our relationship,as I've thought, that my fiance will be having a written interview on the same day at vfs manila. but he did not take any written interview,so my fiance decided to make an additional information about our relationship,like 4-5 pages including pictures together in manila,our small engagement ceremony pictures.and he send it to royal norwegian embassy manila.
My fiance was 55 years old and I'm 26 years old..and after 1 mos.and 5 days of waiting God's answered our prayers..
Thank you for reading my experience😊😊😊

hope this helps😊

Cheers
Anne

Expatriate health insurance in Norway

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Norway

Moving to Norway

Find tips from professionals about moving to Norway

Travel insurance in Norway

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Norway

Flights to Norway

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Norway