Expert Annulment Attorney in Mindanao area

Hello everyone,

My story begins one year ago with the meeting of a beautiful woman that stole my breath away. With the encouragement of my friends I stepped over my shyness and began speaking to her. Flash forward to the present day and we are both madly in love with each other with messages and pictures shared between us everyday. However, before we can finally combine our families we must handle the issue of her ex-husband she has been separated from for two years now. For this reason I have come to this forum seeking anyone who has been through the annulment process to provide the attorney that handled their case.

I have read the Philippine policy on advertisement, and furthermore understand the costs. I am simply seeking an attorney that can do the task provided and allow us both to finally be truly together.

Thank you for reading,
Jon

Atty Elsa de Guzman is a former Family court judge and she handles annulment cases - her office phone number is ***

Thank you for the information Cynthiavilla,

If you do not mind me asking have you had any experience with this attorney? Furthermore, my girlfriend is in Mindanao, would she still be able to represent her from where she is located?

Furthermore, if anyone has any information of attorney's in the Mindanao area that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi sorry only got a chance just now; she is very competent and straight forward being a judge of annulment cases in a very tough court, quezon city

But the thing is she can either attend to your case either here in manila or cebu; know her personally

Hi Jon,

Just like you i am also currently looking for someone who could help me the process of annulment. Did you guys get the annulment? And if you did would it be okay if you could share it with me?

Thank You,

Hannah

Hi Cynthia,
Can I have the contact details of the lawyer specially her email if possibl. Im also interested about the annulment.

Thanks,
Mish

Hello Good day, is it okay to ask the contact information of the Guzman lawyer you recommend to handle the annulment case?

Thank you so much

Sweet

Can anyone help me to get the office number of Atty Elsa De Guzman.

I need her professional help.

Thank you.

Hi this is Atty. Ronquillo from the office of Atty. Elsa De Guzman; our e-mail address is [email protected]

Good morning atty

@JonDexplorer

Hi, you state that you are madly in Love through pictures and messages.

Just curious if you have actually met in person ?

If you have nmd, congrats and good luck, but if you haven't actually met,  I would suggest meeting in person first before shelling out some big $ for someone's else's divorce/annulment that you have never met...

vehicross said. . . . Hi, you state that you are madly in Love through pictures and messages.
Just curious if you have actually met in person ?
If you have nmd, congrats and good luck, but if you haven't actually met, I would suggest meeting in person first before shelling out some big $ for someone's else's divorce/annulment that you have never met...

Well vehicross. . . . JonDexplorer must have found an attorney by now since his post in 2016.

Carnac The Magnificent predicted this.

His attorney is still working on this as Poor Jon became poorer.

I had this situation once, went to see a lovely woman in Davao who I though was single. Turns out she was married with two kids and the husband was away overseas. I realised shortly after I returned home that she was almost more than likely trying to use me to get money for her annulment.

I took the easy and cheapest option and just bailed out.

@JonDexplorer  This sounds like exactly my same situation Jon