Medical university

HI,, i want to persue MBBS frm IVANO FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY so i want to knw is d university good nd hv a world recognization ??? plzz lt me knw ...

Hi,

could you please make an effort and write good English?

Hello! This universtsity of enough good...

here is information http://translate.google.com.ua/translat … w%2F279%2F

Hello all I am planning to study Medicine in one of kiev medical universities for 2016 entry please anyone whom live there have additional information for me ? As I am reluctant of moving to there for studying . Thanks

You check the bogomolts university in Kiev. It's very famous in Kiev and ranking is good. You check it on the Internet the ranking of the university.

Thanks friend for advice i realized bogomolets uni more popular than Kiyv medical uni. Hopefully i join on 2016 september i just have to sort out flat too.

Well I help students getting admission in Ukraine and help them through out the initial procedure here. Like getting the invitation letter pickup from airport. Checkin the hostel etc. For money of course. The new students they don't know the Russian language so it's a hit difficult for them to talk with people. If you still need my help you can write it to me.

sajidakram wrote:

Well I help students getting admission in Ukraine and help them through out the initial procedure here. Like getting the invitation letter pickup from airport. Checkin the hostel etc. For money of course. The new students they don't know the Russian language so it's a hit difficult for them to talk with people. If you still need my help you can write it to me.

If you are providing the services of an interpreter or assistant for hire, please post an ad in the Business Directory.  The forum is for expats to help each other freely, in a non-commercial way.  Thank you.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Dear Hussain Johar
No, it's not internationally recognized. A Ukrainian diploma / Medical license will allow you to persue a career only in Ukraine. However after obtaining a Ukrainian diploma you may persue an international program abroad in the country where you wish to reside. you must pass the country's language test and equivalence test.
Best wishes

Edit: Each country is individualistic, It's not accredited in the EU, USA, Canada, UAE etc.... but then again you need to check the rules and licensing requirements in your own country (or the country where you reside).

How is kiev medical university??

Hi, I don't think that this university has world's recognition. It is on the ninth place between Ukrainian medical universities. But it is the member of European medical students association and has connections with dozen other universities all over the world. According to reviews the level of education rather high but it seems to have the same problems as other Ukrainian universities-high corruption and bad conditions for living to the students.

Quite good, good in Kharkiv also