I have a very serious problem here...

I have just broken up with a guy who i know a very bad person. He took my love, hopes, belief, strength...almost everything that made a life. I feel empty and lost now. I still have my parents and family to live for but i have to say im gonna fall so deep.
What should i do to take the balance back and move on?
Sorry cause this website is not made for such problems but im so lonely now and have no way to get out of it.
I dont know what to do. Please tell me a way.
I appriciate all your advices.
Thanks for your reading.

Hello stephanie

i read and i can understand wt u feel now a days. This is life and in this life u face these type of ppl. Bt never lose in front of these ppl stephanie. Make ur heart strong and go ahead in life.
Try to spend more and more time wd ur family , wd ur frnd who are really beside you And take care of you. Stop thinking abt ur past, abt ur good memory wd him. Bcz if u thinking more and more it will give u only pain. Try to keep busy urself.
   I hope in future u will find a good guy who really love you.
Oh dont worry abt sharing here. Everyone here to help.

(However my english not so good. May be many mistakes)

Hi Stephanie. Balance? You've got it already.....inside your heart and mind, as evidenced by your willingness to share. Like alot of "balanced" people, you took a chance on someone, demonstrated that you are capable of love, and got hurt. Living life on life's terms can be difficult at best. You already have what it takes to go forward and continue believing in yourself, but with one difference.....your stronger now. I don't know what you must be going through, but it is imperative you ....well, have a little faith.

Thanks for your advices...The worse thing is, now im trying my best to s-t-o-p thinking about finding a way to go back with that guy. I know the moment i do that, all my respectation will lose. I wish i could be an easy girl, so that i can forget him and date s.o else. Jesus, i cant do that. Still,i feel i belong to him only.
Office is busy these days...Everyone needs me to recover soon...Please pray me!!!!!!!

Hi Stephanie, I think we all understand your heart ache and the pain that goes with it. Keep in mind that as we go through life there will always be people who come into and out of our lives who hold a special place for us. It is always hard when we love someone and give ourselves completely only for that love not to be returned and even at times rejected.
These moments along with everything else is what makes us human and who we are. Time is a great healer and while that offers little comfort now it will be in the future. While it may be tempting to try and find a way back with this guy that way will only lead to more heart ache and a loss of respect for you.
For now take a little time to reflect and enjoy the time you spent together and appreciate that he was obviously not the one you were meant to spend your life with. Look forward with new hope and your balance will and already is returning :-)
love and peace.

If anyone of you here,in saigon, have time for a cup of coffee, please let me now. Call me at 01228353015. I ll try to open my eyes, to see, that guy IS NOT the only man in this world. Dont get me wrong, im not going to throw myself into easy relationships to fill up this loneliness. I hope true hearts will come to me, for friendships.
Thank you for your supports, guys. I cant believe i ll be helped by strangers. This life is beautiful.

Please have a look at my profile photo and let me know guys, am i able to get another man soon? I was dating with that guy over a year with lots of tears, in stead of smiles that i should have had. Now i look at myself in the mirro and lose all confidence!!!!!!!!!

Xin chao, stephanie4942,

Life is ain't about love only. Cheer up. You'll find a better guy.....:D

Chao stephanie

if that guy really bad then must he enjoing to see ur sadness and this pic. So remove ur this pic and try to show you are happy and need not of that guy. Never sad coz of that guy who hurt you.
I hope u will be able to find better one.

Bạn sẽ tìm thấy tình yêu một lần nữa, đừng lo lắng.

Drifter

Hi Drifter,

Can you please write in English in the anglophone forum.

Thank you very much. :)

hi em,
i have same pain feeling like you.but it was 3 years ago with my fist bf.yes,i used to think he's my everything!but as time by,painful will be healed as the time goes by.
So live with every meaningful day,no worries about the one not treat you right,forget about him !try to fill your empty heart with some social activities then you will will see have much more thing to do than thinking of him.
Hope you're well!

Emily

Stephanie, i want to write just briefly and say you are so young and you have a long time to live. DO NOT LET a broken heart ruin your life. You say he is a very bad person, so, in time you will be way better for the future without a very bad person. You don't know what to do? it's ok, exercise every day, turn the hurt into gain and feel better.

Uhmmm, time is the best medicine for you.

Hi, Stephanie, Just want you to know you are very young and you need to enjoy everyday you have now and forget about the history. Keep smiling everyday. Life is beautiful even though evils will be in some place around the world. There will always be some kind of difficulty in front of you, just keep smiling, be happy and be good to yourself.

Nothing to be sad, Stephanie. You are young, you have the life of your own. this guy is a bit in all your life only. the Life is like that. Nothing is easy, if your life is all ferfect, you will never understand the meaning of it. Let's accept that, he didnt deserve for your sad, if you sad, he will laugh to your face. So, don't stay at home and rodent your pain. Let's go outside with your friends, go to shopping; to cinemas and see humor movies; to the partys or the dancing clups, or simple go to the house of some friends and chat with them,... Let's enjoyment your life, prove you r a strongly girl. You will feel, the life is real beautiful. ( i'm not staying SG, so can not bring you go. :P:rolleyes: )

[Moderated: Please post in English]

Of course, you're going to get your heart broken. And it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot. That's just part of growing up, and it makes you stronger. Then you can handle it better next time. You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. And you'll be a stronger person because of it. Then one day someone will come along, and it'll all pay off and no one will ever break your heart again.

No one can promise they'll never hurt you because at one time or another, it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spend together will be worth the pain in the end.

Hi Stephanie. You have a beautiful name and you are pretty. I think you will find another man soon...who are better than your ex :) sorry my English is bad so I cant encourage you as I want to....but try, you are living for you, not for the others :)

Everything's still hard since the first post here. My family will have an interview to move to usa next month, trying to hide my tears to prove them im strong enough to live here alone or my father will change his mind, mother will be sad ( she expects this journey so much)
The point is, they dont know anything about my broke-up.
This life is so hard, basicly. I met wrong person, then its hard twice.

Hey Stephanie.

Tell yourself that some things come to an end to create space for better things :)

Think positive, surround yourself with people who care for and love you, do things that make you happy and smile.

There is this one reason to be sad: your break-up, but you can find a million other reasons to be happy :)

Best of luck to you,
Haf

Hi Stephanie,

If you do not let go, you can never move on with your life.  You are not the only one that face such situation.  Life is wonderful ahead.  Your situation cannot be that bad compare to many others.

If no one make mistake in life, they never learn anything new.

You may make a mistake but then you are smarter now.

All the best and may GOD bless you.

best wishes for you Steph.
When it's over, when the pain passed by, you will see it's not worth to be sad like that.
A beautiful heart is a heart with scars. Now you can know how happiness is and what is happiness. You have a beautiful and oerfect heart now dear.

Hi Miss Stephanie,
I would like to reply your serious problem (which is not very serious).  you said "you have just broken up with a guy who i know a very bad person."
If he is a bad person why do you worry? you must happy because you have got your life back to start again.

" He took my love, hopes, belief, strength...almost everything that made a life. I feel empty and lost now"

No one can take your love, your hope, your belief, your strength and almost everything that made a life, Unless you give it to them. So don't worry that someone has taken it, its still in you somewhere, you just have to find out.

"I still have my parents and family to live for but i have to say im gonna fall so deep".

Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.So if you think you have your parents and family now start to live for them instead of thinking you are gonna fall so deep.

"What should i do to take the balance back and move on"?

Everyone in this world have some problems, There is not even a single one who can say that I don't have any problems ( Don't think I am teaching philosophical thoughts or giving lecture). Even the person who answers your post would have some problems (I have some problems too) some say some don't say. You have shared your worries in this website thinking there will be some solution but some don't share. Now the best way is to move on is try to concentrate on something, your job, your studies or something which will keep you busy. If you just sit home and watch movies it will just make you to remember your boy friend again and again. So life doesnt stop when you have one failure, its a lesson now its your chance to pass the lesson, take the experience and life for the future. Wish you good luck and peace!!

p.s: I hope its bit long! But let me end with a joke which can make you smile:

Guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says "Hello!!!". He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says..."do you know me???"... to which she replies..." I think you're the father of one of my kids"....

Completely shocked...the guy's mind travels back to the only time when he was unfaithful to his wife and
says..." My God!... are you the stri**er from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table???!!"

Confused... she looks into his eyes and says calmly..." No... I am your son's teacher"

Moral Of The Story ........ Need to Know The Complete Picture Before you Open your Mouth. (so I may not know the complete picture its just my advise)