Moving from south africa

Hi all...we will be movin to Panama in July next year...we have 3 sons and hubby is an expat worker...we are so looking forward to it...

Hi Mjwoest,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

If you have any questions about Panama, please feel free to ask.
There are also some information on the Panama forum, do not hesitate to go through some articles or some topics.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Also under the community tab, ( above)  click on blogs, for great info from expats that are living here.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose or promote your own services on the forum. Kindly register your services in the Panama business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I also moved to panama two years ago from South Africa, where we lived as expat for 6 years,
Let me know if you have any particular question,.

Hi there which company or laywer assisted you withr visa

welcome to panama with children understand that schooling for non spanish speaking children is one of the most expensive aspects of panama living ,, self school thru internet and online books works but still mixing with panamanians and daily practice is the only way to progress ,, stay in touch i have been here 17 yeras and be happy to help ,, ciao michael

****helped us and many others and did an excellent job. It's very important that you get a good lawyer.

chereejonck wrote:

Hi there which company or laywer assisted you withr visa

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or through the private messaging system to avoid any kind of advertising on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i got my pensianado with an attorney 16 years ago for 650 bucks they want 2,500 now but i have done everything else without one ,, you can also ,, but then again i have a Panamanian wife