Letter of complaint *Lufthansa*

Hello Expats

I m searching for complaint letter example in български. My last flight wasn't comfortable and We

late too much (4 hours) in Frankfurt airport.   

'I would be grateful if someone  show me where i can find an example and where I should send My

complaint'

Why bother? It's not going to yield results.  You might as well address your complaint to the garbage bin, because that's where it will end up.

If you really insist on it, you might have a look here:

http://www.airpassengerrights.eu/en/how … plain.html

[email protected]

I also had a terrible experience with Lufthansa. I sent them a complaint and they replied to me within one day.

You should send them your feedback so they can improve their service.
Saying that I will never ever fly with them again

Thanks for the replay, I want to mention that they change two airplanes the first was a problem with navigation system and the second was engine  failure, securities processes again and again we back to gate.
The staff say its his first time in 25 years of service, and when we arrive (finally) they close them desk in airport.

So you're upset that they considered your safety important???  :huh:

They should, wasn't a favor from them to transport me.I buy ticket I am customer and I have rights
U buy a tv and when this tv stop to work the brand will say it's for your best to sleep early
Don't be silly its not about safety but the respect of agreement

he.wolf10 wrote:

They should, wasn't a favor from them to transport me.I buy ticket I am customer and I have rights
U buy a tv and when this tv stop to work the brand will say it's for your best to sleep early
Don't be silly its not about safety but the respect of agreement

Now that's a silly statement.

Yes, you paid for them to transport you...and they did that, safely at that.

http://www.lufthansa.com/cmn/en/passenger-rights
Please don't go out from the topic if u can help I will be thankful
But if you want to share your philosophy  we can meet in the weekend and exchange opinions 😉

Actually you don't have to write the letter in Bulgarian. Do it directly in English, or German.
Even if I send you a complaint letter in Bulgaria it will be quite difficult for you to rewrite it and describe the situation.

Do it in English.

Thank you for the advice  :)