Looking for an English Tutor in HCM city

Hello, my name Huan. i am a businessman and travelling quite a lots. Therefore i need my English quite more proffessional in order to get more confidience in carrying out products trainings and presentations to my foreign Partners in Enghlish.

Currently, i think i need an English Tutor ( native Enghish speaking) who can help me practice more in pronounciation and reflexion skill in communication in Enghlish in formal way.
Time for me is very flexible, can be in the morning or in the afternoon.

thx for reading !

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please.

Hi Huan

My name is Jennie Pham and a native speaker from America. I might consider teaching you. How much do u plan to pay?

Best regards,

Jennie

Dear Pham,

I have no idea how much for paying at the moment as it depends on many things such as: curriculum, teaching experiences, time.. Therefore, could you suggest me some ideas ?

Hello Huan

I think it's better if I call you or you can call. **. Thank you!

Jennie Pham

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We encourage sharing of contact infos through private message system ( Click on avatar of member to access profile, from there click on the 'Send message' button on top banner profile)

Hello
I am an english teacher living in HCMC.
I am from ireland and i would love to help you learn english.
I am free everyday.
Please contact me if you are interested
regards
Liam

Hi everyone,

if you are either looking for a tutor or proposing your services as one, please refer to the proper section of the website by dropping an advert.

- Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City

All the best,
Bhavna

[Thread Closed]

Closed