Close

I want move from Albania to Germany

Hello i want leave my country and get myself to Germany, i know little German and very good english. i finished my proffesional high school Hospitality-Turism 4 years and now i'm on first year of university and i can leave it if i have a chanse to come in Germany.
Is there anyone who has a bussines so can do me a work contract i know to work as chef helper, waiter,  repair computers and few other physichal jobs like contructing,repairing bikes etc.
I'm a quite guy and honest if someone wants and likes to help me we can talk in Skype about everything
My skype is ***

Moderated by Priscilla last month
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

You can insert a job search ad in this site's classifieds section.
Other than that you should check the online job boards like Stepstone.

Do you know another website bro cuz this is hard to use

It's complicated for a German company to hire someone form outside the EU. They first have to give proof that the cannot find a qualified person from in the EU, something virtually impossible for just general jobs. One needs a specialized skill...

Stepstone is THE site for jobs listings in Germany at the moment. What do you find hard to use about it?

Well, i'm from Albania, and Albania is in Europe, south Balkan

Denis Buzali :

Well, i'm from Albania, and Albania is in Europe, south Balkan

There's a difference between Europe, and EU (European Union).

I cant find the job section, can you help me?

Hi Denis,

Here is the link for our job section http://www.expat.com/en/jobs/europe/germany/

Good luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Germany

Flights to Germany

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Germany