Close

Moving back to Germany

Hello everyone,

this message concerns mostly the German people living in Tanzania, but also anyone else going to Germany the coming weeks.

I live in Tanzania since 9 months and consider to go back to Germany soon. I came here with a friend who went back after two weeks. Now I face the problem that I would have to fly back alone and I never did that before. I'm afraid of it and hope to find someone who is flying to Germany soon. No matter whether you just go for holidays or move there completely. I would be very happy to find anyone I can fly with!

Just contact me if you are someone flying soon or you know someone who knows someone.
I live in Moshi and would prefer to fly from Kilimanjaro airport.
Thank you very much!

Sandra

What is your exact destination?
Do you realize that you actually won't be flying alone, there are other passengers in the plane unless you are hiring a private jet. Of which the pilots will also be there.
Lol just kidding.

😀😀😀😀😀 You wont be alone in the plane, many passengers worry out

buy me a ticket so we can fly together....otherwise there are other passengers on the flight plus the crew...you are not alone.

Expatriate health insurance in Tanzania

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Tanzania

Moving to Tanzania

Find tips from professionals about moving to Tanzania

Travel insurance in Tanzania

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Tanzania

Flights to Tanzania

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Tanzania