Brother wants to work in Jeddah

Hi,

I have several questions about getting a visa and working here in KSA.

My husband's brother would like to come and work in saudi from the Philippines, making my husband as his sponsor.

Question1: Would it be easier if he comes through a visit visa than permanent/residence visa?

Question2: If he comes as a visit visa, would he be able to find a job easily? He works as a businness develeopment manager/sales manager, cannott speak arabic only english.

Question3: what medical requirements are needed for him to get an iqama?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Answer of question 1,Never
Answer of question  2, visit visa cannot be changed in to permanent
Answer of question 3, in a visit visa it's very difficult and unlawful to find a job

Andreagarcia wrote:

Hi,

I have several questions about getting a visa and working here in KSA.

My husband's brother would like to come and work in saudi from the Philippines, making my husband as his sponsor.

Question1: Would it be easier if he comes through a visit visa than permanent/residence visa?

Question2: If he comes as a visit visa, would he be able to find a job easily? He works as a businness develeopment manager/sales manager, cannott speak arabic only english.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Answer: No, maybe this can help
(http://www.saudi-expatriates.com/2014/1 … ss-in.html)

Answer: Visiting Visa does not allow you to work.

Answer: He will have to make a check up in a governmental hospital or a clinic approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

its better if you find him a sponsor who is willing to send him a visa.

Thanks for your replies. Just a follow up question, my sister can come to visit but my brother is prohibited? Why?

first he go to with visiting visa then permanent it