Close

New Pentecostal-style lively church in Mauritius

Hi everyone.

For those Expats who might be looking for a Christian church, my husband and I are setting up a new project - starting out as a connect group with a view to starting a service in the New Year.

We have both been privileged to have been a part of Hillsong London church for a number of years in the UK, before settling in Mauritius permanently last year.

The vision is to create a vibrant church with a positive culture and a place where people can really connect.

We are having our first meet up this Sunday at Hennessy Park Hotel in Ebene. If you would like to find out more, just drop me a line.

Thanks for reading!
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I stumbled across your post, My wife and i would be interested. I am from Australia and my wife is Mauritian, we are looking at relocating to Mauritius next year. We Currently go to Christian City Church Joondalup in Perth. We would love to stay in touch.

Hi Sarah,

Praise God! I have just read your post. I lived in North London a few years ago and I used to go a Pentecostal church at the o2.

I am planning on moving to work and live in Mauritius next year but I am yet to get a solid job offer from a financial institution. I love the scenery and so does my wife.

We would like to be part of a spirit led church.

Yours in Christ,

Thomas

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius