New Pentecostal-style lively church in Mauritius

Hi everyone.

For those Expats who might be looking for a Christian church, my husband and I are setting up a new project - starting out as a connect group with a view to starting a service in the New Year.

We have both been privileged to have been a part of Hillsong London church for a number of years in the UK, before settling in Mauritius permanently last year.

The vision is to create a vibrant church with a positive culture and a place where people can really connect.

We are having our first meet up this Sunday at Hennessy Park Hotel in Ebene. If you would like to find out more, just drop me a line.

Thanks for reading!
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I stumbled across your post, My wife and i would be interested. I am from Australia and my wife is Mauritian, we are looking at relocating to Mauritius next year. We Currently go to Christian City Church Joondalup in Perth. We would love to stay in touch.

Hi Sarah,

Praise God! I have just read your post. I lived in North London a few years ago and I used to go a Pentecostal church at the o2.

I am planning on moving to work and live in Mauritius next year but I am yet to get a solid job offer from a financial institution. I love the scenery and so does my wife.

We would like to be part of a spirit led church.

Yours in Christ,

Thomas

Hello
I am a teacher of our Lord's Word and Kingdom of Heaven.
Where is that church at now?
I mean where is that project going nowadays?
The Holly Spirit placed such a mission in my heart, to have an English service church.
I trust that if the Holly Spirit is at the origin of your project, then the Lord will guide you into it and open ways for you.
If you need any help or spiritual guidance, I will help you in prayers.
God Bless You.

nice ;)

Helo would like to invite your for our conference

Hello Sarah
Is you church still going? Am looking for a service for tomorrow,  Christmas Eve & Christmas day. If so, whereabouts are you and what time is your service.
Blessings
Meera

I am looking for a fellowship where the true salvation message is being preached

Where is the church located?

Hi,

I plan to start meetings in the Grand Baie area. Please send a time and place where we can meet. We are not allowed to provide contact details on this site so I will confirm our meeting when you send this information. God bless.

David

@portmac

You can exchange contact details with others by using the message system. To use the system, click on the persons avatar, then click on send a message.

@stumpy

Thanks

Hello I'm GASITA Rutebuka I'm planning to visit Mauritius Next year I need some connections please I'm Waiting for my graduation January I lived in Kentucky  United and states, student At Vision International university, there is any Pentecostal church or Bible college there?

United state * I graduated 2013 at Bible college of East Africa kenya, came to united state2016,  graduated last year at International school of Ministry, now I'm waiting graduation next year at Vision international university,  I'm done with Masters Degree

God has called to serve him

@portmac @gasitaemile

I heard Light Ministries International in Quatre Bornes and Another one in Flic en Flac but can't recall the name.

Hope it helps,.

Cheers,

David

@Davidray10

Thank you but it looks hopeful that we might be establishing a fellowship in the north on Saturday.

Hi Sarah

We will be visiting Mauritius from South Africa end July for 5 weeks. Look forward to hearing from you and where the church meetings are held.  Thanks  Reg

Please my name is pastor Daniel from Ghana . I am interested in joining this beloved church of God by partnering and work together as one family. I would like to come to Mauritius and with that can you send me and invitation for the purposes of the work of God accomplishment .

@GuestPoster978

Hi Sarah, I'm based in South Africa and planning to move to Mauritius.

I will be looking for a church to connect with.

Kind Regards

Pragasan (Tony)

@Tony Govender hi,you can come at LVD pentecostal church,my pleasure to take to there,God bless you

@Tony Govender

Hi Tony

Where are you based in SA?

Where do you plan to stay in Mauritius?

We stayed at Flic en Flac and ministered at Pastor Roger's church called (His Church) based in Tamarin

Redeemer Church is English speaking and there is also another English speaking church in the north.

The few churches we visited and ministered in English and they provided they translated into French

You can contact me on *** or ***

God bless

Reg

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Tony Govender

Hi Tony

Kindly sen me a direct email.  I  should not be providing contact details in this forum

Kind regards

Reg

Hello everyone,

To send your contact details, please click on the member's photo/username and choose the "send message" option.

Regards

Bhavna