Close

requirements documents for Indonesian

hello guys...
I'm henny from Tangerang - Indonesia
I'm working in Accounting and Finance division in animal health company for 13years
my boyfriend is an Italian who work and live in Torino, we have plan in next years ahead I will move to Italy. honestly I have no Indonesian friends who live in Italy.. so I'm still blank about what kind things that I have to prepare for living requirements documents...
please anyone tell me about what kind of them which I need to prepare?
thanks

hello,

i'm andien from Jakarta, has been living in Milan for 2 years now. i'm not writing in Bahasa since we are in public forum and hopefully someone will also be able to help you and not just another indonesian.

unfortunately i can't help you much since we have different situation. i came here because i had scholarship to pursue my master and my husband (also an Indonesian) is working here, so our paperwork were different than what you will need.

so you are planning to move here to be with your Italian boyfriend right? are you also plan to study or work in Italy? or will you be married to your italian boyfriend by the time you move to Italy or not yet? because you will need different set of documents for different situations.

my advice is to check to Italian Embassy in Jakarta about the requirements/documents needed based on your situation. you can check their website or check VFS global website. they are a company affiliated with many different embassies including Italian embassy and help them out issuing visa and provide help concerning other document related issues. you can check which visa you need and what documents you need to prepare. if i'm not mistaken you can also booked for consultancy with them.

good luck and let me know when you already in Italy. Milan-Turino is only about 2 hours away and hopefully we can meet

salam
Andien

Expatriate health insurance in Italy

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Italy

Moving to Italy

Find tips from professionals about moving to Italy

Travel insurance in Italy

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Italy

Flights to Italy

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Italy