Flats for Sale in Weesp North Holland

Hi Everyone! Does anyone knows Flats for Sale in Weesp, North Holland? or Any website we could check aside from Funda.nl ?

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

If you just Google it, you'll get a lot of information.

Yes i know that I can Google otherwise I wouldnt ask. What I'm asking is some suggestion to people who might know how it works or any webiste they've tried.

Khinvdijk wrote:

Yes i know that I can Google otherwise I wouldnt ask. What I'm asking is some suggestion to people who might know how it works or any webiste they've tried.

OK, there is a link to the top of the page that will take you to this Forums guide on Accommodation in Holland; it describes the process in both renting and buying in Holland.  Further, here is another link to a different site that gives similar advice.  The advice they contain is relevent to the whole country.

The original Google link I gave you will pull up a page of all the houses and apartments that are currently for rent/sale in Weesp; the process described in the first 2 links will be the same.

As for buying or selling; personally, if I'd never lived in a place before and until I was sure that Weesp was the place I wanted to live in (it's pretty close to Amsterdam, so will not be cheap), then I'd look at renting first; assuming you have a job with a contract, I'd recommend trying the Housing Association's first - they're generally cheaper than private landlords, but I suspect that area will have long waiting lists.

Hope this helps.

remax.nl