Close

Can fine a true love at website dating?

Often as you get older your personal 'needs' change and/or your ability to satisfy someone else's needs no long exists or is no longer possible. This can happen to a man or a woman. Also I have seen people where the man, who is 15 years older than his wife is retired and the wife is still working and then later on when he is 70 and she is 55 she becomes practically a carer/nurse to him while still working, cooking and cleaning as he can no longer do this as he never kept himself fit. The woman invariably loses out. When I was on Vietnam Cupid I had a lot of young women showing interest in me who were 20 years younger than me! Some of them were incredibly attractive too. I used my head and had to turn down their advances nicely and I tried to point them in the right direction. Some men don't! This practice has been stopped in Cambodia in order to protect the young women.

Tediuki :

Often as you get older your personal 'needs' change and/or your ability to satisfy someone else's needs no long exists or is no longer possible. This can happen to a man or a woman. Also I have seen people where the man, who is 15 years older than his wife is retired and the wife is still working and then later on when he is 70 and she is 55 she becomes practically a carer/nurse to him while still working, cooking and cleaning as he can no longer do this as he never kept himself fit. The woman invariably loses out. When I was on Vietnam Cupid I had a lot of young women showing interest in me who were 20 years younger than me! Some of them were incredibly attractive too. I used my head and had to turn down their advances nicely and I tried to point them in the right direction. Some men don't! This practice has been stopped in Cambodia in order to protect the young women.

My wife is 22 years younger than me, I said to her when I first met her she should look for someone her own age, she didn't want that. There is nothing to protect her from, it was her choice.We don't all think the same or like the same things, so age is something that is between the two people. Many Asian women also have older Asian husbands, but when it's a Western guy the age gap seems to become an issue.

Maybe. Maybe not. Life is unpredictable. But good luck with that sweetie :)

yes
maybe ...maybe not....

I write this topic when I feel pressure in life.
I know it can be hard on line but it is possible.

Tediuki :

This practice has been stopped in Cambodia in order to protect the young women.

Hmm, I believe the 2011 law in Cambodia restricting foreign men from marrying local women is not based on age difference. It restricts men who are over 50 years old, and men with under $2500 monthly income. Perfect, it stops a 50 year old man from marrying a 50 year old woman, or a 25 year old school teacher who makes $1500, which is plenty of money for a Cambodian household. Pretty ridiculous, probably leads to a lot of couples just living together, because you know, love happens. I assume the law was pushed by man-hating social justice warrior western NGOs which have a lot of government influence (doling out foundation money) there.

US Embassy page

Expatriate health insurance in Saigon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Saigon

Moving to Saigon

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saigon

Travel insurance in Saigon

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Saigon

Flights to Saigon

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Saigon