Close

Can fine a true love at website dating?

Often as you get older your personal 'needs' change and/or your ability to satisfy someone else's needs no long exists or is no longer possible. This can happen to a man or a woman. Also I have seen people where the man, who is 15 years older than his wife is retired and the wife is still working and then later on when he is 70 and she is 55 she becomes practically a carer/nurse to him while still working, cooking and cleaning as he can no longer do this as he never kept himself fit. The woman invariably loses out. When I was on Vietnam Cupid I had a lot of young women showing interest in me who were 20 years younger than me! Some of them were incredibly attractive too. I used my head and had to turn down their advances nicely and I tried to point them in the right direction. Some men don't! This practice has been stopped in Cambodia in order to protect the young women.

Tediuki :

Often as you get older your personal 'needs' change and/or your ability to satisfy someone else's needs no long exists or is no longer possible. This can happen to a man or a woman. Also I have seen people where the man, who is 15 years older than his wife is retired and the wife is still working and then later on when he is 70 and she is 55 she becomes practically a carer/nurse to him while still working, cooking and cleaning as he can no longer do this as he never kept himself fit. The woman invariably loses out. When I was on Vietnam Cupid I had a lot of young women showing interest in me who were 20 years younger than me! Some of them were incredibly attractive too. I used my head and had to turn down their advances nicely and I tried to point them in the right direction. Some men don't! This practice has been stopped in Cambodia in order to protect the young women.

My wife is 22 years younger than me, I said to her when I first met her she should look for someone her own age, she didn't want that. There is nothing to protect her from, it was her choice.We don't all think the same or like the same things, so age is something that is between the two people. Many Asian women also have older Asian husbands, but when it's a Western guy the age gap seems to become an issue.

Maybe. Maybe not. Life is unpredictable. But good luck with that sweetie :)

yes
maybe ...maybe not....

I write this topic when I feel pressure in life.
I know it can be hard on line but it is possible.

Tediuki :

This practice has been stopped in Cambodia in order to protect the young women.

Hmm, I believe the 2011 law in Cambodia restricting foreign men from marrying local women is not based on age difference. It restricts men who are over 50 years old, and men with under $2500 monthly income. Perfect, it stops a 50 year old man from marrying a 50 year old woman, or a 25 year old school teacher who makes $1500, which is plenty of money for a Cambodian household. Pretty ridiculous, probably leads to a lot of couples just living together, because you know, love happens. I assume the law was pushed by man-hating social justice warrior western NGOs which have a lot of government influence (doling out foundation money) there.

US Embassy page

Very realistic 😂 That's what i want to say

Fred :

Of course, you'll find loads of people who truly love to take money from you or love casual sex.

Very realistic 😂 That's what i want to say

Tediuki  "when he is 70 and she is 55 she becomes practically a carer/nurse to him while still working, cooking and cleaning as he can no longer do this"

I cannot comment on your experiences in Vietnam, but I can tell you from personal experience, my Vietnamese wife works, cooks and cleans and even though I can cook and clean well, she will not and does not let me do those things. In addition, we have family that lives in the countryside and the uncle had an accident and can no longer work etc.  His Vietnamese wife?  She is an amazing woman who takes care of him better than Thi No.  Based on my experiences, Vietnam is a very traditional and conservative country and there are plenty of outstanding women who still believe in true love and giving all to their husband and family.  Thus, it does not matter if he is much older or not.  If the husband is incapable of caring for himself, his Vietnamese wife will take care of him better than you can ever imagine.  I suggest you watch the Vietnamese movie about Thi No and Chi Pheo.

My wife and I talk about this sometimes and I tell her, I do hope that the opening up of Vietnam does not destroy the beauty of Vietnamese women.  Not all, but many are just amazing individuals and I thank God and Buddha for leading me to my wife.  I am truly blessed to have the love of a Vietnamese woman.  I could write a book about it, but those who have the same experiences understand me.  Although I understand your comment from a Western perspective, but in Vietnam, it is not the same, not by a long shot.

Good morning my friend,
Today, i have a "fun" story, I want to talk with every body.
I'm manager page Facebook my company. A guy add friend with me, with a fake profile.
He use image Joe Hoceky Ambassador of Australia. I know he cheat, but  I continue chat with him because I want to know what will he do with me?
Then 2 week, he chat with me on Facebook, he want to arrived Viet Nam meet me and married me.
He send for me a webiste internet banking, he give me his account on website internet banking. He transfer for my account VIsa bank 850.000 USD and next week, I will    receive it.

http://vnretail.com.vn/upload/15450891_198630653932269_802827476_n.png

Webiste internet banking, he give for me:

http://www.cbtsmarter.com/20161121074822/index.html
I checked website. It is cheat webiste.

Then he told, he need a lot money, he want me send for him 10.000 USD. I know..he really...cheat women.  :dumbom:

I report with Facebook, he used profle fake Joe Hoceky Ambassador of Australia.

I write about him on http://bit.ly/2hBAShx

Network is not bad, it connect you and me and many friend. But only each person...do it bad or no.

: D

Attagirl!

..like I said, you are not naive...     :top:

Bazza139 :

Attagirl!

..like I said, you are not naive...     :top:

:cool:    :cool:    :cool:

hxuyen08 :

Good morning my friend,
I'm manager page Facebook my company. A guy add friend with me, with a fake profile.
He use image Joe Hoceky Ambassador of Australia. I know he cheat, but  I continue chat with him because I want to know what will he do with me?
Then 2 week, he chat with me on Facebook, he want to arrived Viet Nam meet me and married me.
He send for me a webiste internet banking, he give me his account on website internet banking. He transfer for my account VIsa bank 850.000 USD and next week, I will    receive it.

http://vnretail.com.vn/upload/15450891_ … 7476_n.png

Then he told, he need a lot money, he want me send for him 10.000 USD. I know..he really...cheat women.  :dumbom:

Network is not bad, it connect you and me and many friend. But only each person...do it bad or no.

Lol that scenario is something text book level scam haha there are people who fall for it 10000 to 1 , its good that you dodged it .

Oh I've had almost the same experience back in 2008 when I was still very active in online chatting. Someone added me on his contacts and immediately after that emailed me that he loves me and that he can't sleep thinking about me lol! Would you believe someone would fall head-over-heels on you when all you did was basic introductions lol.

Then he was emailing me almost everyday but I've noticed that it was kind of scripted (am very observant btw) and he said he owns lots of business in Nigeria.

And he didn't want to waste time, the next day he emailed me and said he was robbed while he was driving somewhere in Nigeria and that he has no contacts to his family and friends and he was asking me to send him $1000!! that he will pay back lol!

So as I was trying to be nice as always, I emailed him back and told him that if he was able to send me an email, he can also email his family and friends and ask for help. I also asked him if he thinks I am stupid to send $1000 to him when I can't even send such amount to my family in the Philippines😧. Then he stopped.

My friend wasn't so lucky though. She was victimized by someone pretending to be an Ambassador and wanting to marry her and then he asked money and she just send it to him easily without even seeing him on cam or in person to prove that he was real. And this happened because she did not share it to any of us.

Oh well, that's how some people you meet online are and we all just have to watchful.

CurrentlyDebugging :
hxuyen08 :

Good morning my friend,

http://vnretail.com.vn/upload/15450891_ … 7476_n.png

Lol that scenario is something text book level scam haha there are people who fall for it 10000 to 1 , its good that you dodged it .

This is true my story. I'm not scam. Maybe, my Enghlish is not good. I show webiste internet banking scam.  :|

conniesky :

Oh I've had almost the same experience back in 2008 when I was still very active in online chatting. Someone added me on his contacts and immediately after that emailed me that he loves me and that he can't sleep thinking about me lol! Would you believe someone would fall head-over-heels on you when all you did was basic introductions lol.

Then he was emailing me almost everyday but I've noticed that it was kind of scripted (am very observant btw) and he said he owns lots of business in Nigeria.

And he didn't want to waste time, the next day he emailed me and said he was robbed while he was driving somewhere in Nigeria and that he has no contacts to his family and friends and he was asking me to send him $1000!! that he will pay back lol!

So as I was trying to be nice as always, I emailed him back and told him that if he was able to send me an email, he can also email his family and friends and ask for help. I also asked him if he thinks I am stupid to send $1000 to him when I can't even send such amount to my family in the Philippines😧. Then he stopped.

My friend wasn't so lucky though. She was victimized by someone pretending to be an Ambassador and wanting to marry her and then he asked money and she just send it to him easily without even seeing him on cam or in person to prove that he was real. And this happened because she did not share it to any of us.

Oh well, that's how some people you meet online are and we all just have to watchful.

Never belive it. Many fake profile cheat money women  :mad: . My country, many women be tricked.

Right. And everyone should be cautious when it involves money. I can't afford lending or giving money to other people but even if I have extra why would you send it to someone you don't even know?

I am Not Calling you a scam I believe what you said . Unlike you others are Fall for those tricks and i am glad that you did not ! .

I used google image search guy image. Result google...image Ambassador Joe Hockey. so...now, I know who is Joe Hockey...
:D

really, first time. I dont know, guy used image Joe Hockey. I look image...friendly. But I not shame, I'm not hide my lesson. I want to share my lesson about guy. I hope, women don't easy believe a guy when we don't know true.

"women don't easy believe a guy when we don't know true."

Sadly, all too often many do.

But again, top marks for being cautious      :top:

"Men too, don't easily believe women you don't know😀

lets chat emailling, you try to write in English, not to use soft ware, some thing you can write in Vetnamese,  I will reply you

thank you for your add
I read some you write, some interest topic you involved.  I like to chat with you, but bcz busy in my work in my position, cant be here frequntly ,so can you send some copy to my email box, then we can chat,  ***

Moderated by Jaisan last month
Reason : Please do not put your personal information on the forum. Thank you

Hi Hxuyen08,

I decide to write some words because I have read your dating advertising several times. You look simple and pretty. Are you looking for a westerner or a vietnamese?

What are your standards? If your standards of a partner is not high, there are a lot of good guys for you in dating site. They are young but " very leisure". I prefer calling the first step of a virtual relationship " attraction" and " curiosity" to  true love. And it is like a lottery to answer if he is a true love or not.

I have recently read a lot of magic stories of western-vietnamese dating in newspaper. Believe me .. they are fake. I will message you in private later when I am free to write more.

I agree that they are fake, maybe not all, but most  :).

Maybe it's better to socialize there and I guess you'll have a better perspective on how a guy is by assessing how he responds to a conversation :)

:D  now, I dont know...I feel singele..very good  :D

Dejavu.dot :

Hi Hxuyen08,

I decide to write some words because I have read your dating advertising several times. You look simple and pretty. Are you looking for a westerner or a vietnamese?

What are your standards? If your standards of a partner is not high, there are a lot of good guys for you in dating site. They are young but " very leisure". I prefer calling the first step of a virtual relationship " attraction" and " curiosity" to  true love. And it is like a lottery to answer if he is a true love or not.

I have recently read a lot of magic stories of western-vietnamese dating in newspaper. Believe me .. they are fake. I will message you in private later when I am free to write more.

My standards of a partner is high. Not importand a westerner or a vietnamese.  :D
So I feel, I'm single very good.
Thank you you write for me.   :heart:

Right! Sometimes being single is good🙂. Love yourself and do things you will not be able to do when you're committed😀.

conniesky :

Love yourself and do things you will not be able to do when you're committed😀.

Ok Conniesky, what can you do that you cannot when committed?  I need more details before I respond because in general, I respectfully disagree.   :D

A lot which I will not specify as I was talking about my personal experience😀

conniesky :

A lot which I will not specify as I was talking about my personal experience😀

Ohhhhhh really?????  Now you have our interest, please share, the popcorn is getting cold.  Again, I do not want to make assumptions as all of us are different.  But, again, I respectfully disagree, depending on what you consider acceptable by your partner.  The only thing I can think of is that when a person is single, they have opportunity, but if you are a traditionalist, they becomes a big no no when you are committed.  ;)

@vndreamer,      :offtopic:

Might I suggest you are applying a subjective view
that shows you are lurching into Troll territory..?

Self-reliance is Self-awareness, and its integrity
forces its own (unique?) ethics.

A.k.a. the categorical imperative.  Universal.

It applies equally to all

Bazza139 :

@vndreamer,      :offtopic:

Might I suggest you are applying a subjective view
that shows you are lurching into Troll territory..?

Self-reliance is Self-awareness, and its integrity
forces its own (unique?) ethics.

A.k.a. the categorical imperative.  Universal.

It applies equally to all

Trolling?  Off topic?   How much you drinking today?  It is not my subject matter, Connie brought it up, I am just looking for support for the position as it is just a general comment.  At the same time, a little humor could be had by all. 

If anybody is "lurching into troll territory", you might want to consider an introspective approach.   :D

Can fine a true love at website dating?

Yes, but you can also walk through a minefield.

Does that about sum up reality?

@vndreamer, I reacted  on hxuyeno8's  post that "single is very good" because in my "personal experience" it is😜, I did not just brought the topic up.

I don't mind sharing my "personal story" or give full details especially when people can benefit from the moral lesson but I do it voluntarily😜

If you want to have a relationship with anyone, you will have to be the same as they are. I guess dating sites are not suitable to people who have high standards because successful, rich and young guys arent usually free to look for a relationship in virtual world. Also, they have many girls around them. Far-distance relationship is not a choice if  you are not special enough.

Dejavu.dot :

If you want to have a relationship with anyone, you will have to be the same as they are. I guess dating sites are not suitable to people who have high standards because successful, rich and young guys arent usually free to look for a relationship in virtual world. Also, they have many girls around them. Far-distance relationship is not a choice if  you are not special enough.

I totally agree😐

Dejavu.dot :

Yep, the dating game is a bit like the breakfast buffet at a shitty hotel.

The good stuff ( bacon & snags)  goes pretty quick.

You won't find those going cold in the " left overs" bowl.

High standards, like our expectations, always exceed.

But a brave bear, even with cold nose knows that
leftovers are better...      ..than nothing...   

Bearing it (barely)       :happy:

Ah yes Bazz,
Left over lasagna is always better after a few days.🐻

One thing you'll always find , is that the " left overs" are very grateful. 😆😆😆

Expatriate health insurance

Free advice and quotation service to choose your expat health insurance

Save on your moving costs

Get free quotes from international moving companies. Compare prices and services.