Moving to San Diego

hello everyone

I am an Italian from Modena,Planning to move to San diego for work.Can anyone tell how can i get a

work permit. there is already a company in San Diego that want to offer me a job over there.

Thank you very much for your help.


You can read the Expat Guide to the US for more information.
In a nutshell, you need a work visa to work in the US. It's up to the potential employer to sponsor you for the appropriate work visa and to file the proper paperwork.

Thank you for your kind reply and info.


New topic