Looking to semi retire and start a business in Makadi Bay. Advice?

Hi My  name is Frank and my wife and I are looking to semi retire in Hurghada from January onwards.

We are both 60 years of age and will be looking to start a small business in either Makadi Bay or Sal Hashish.

We have been on holiday there 20 times and feel its is the right place.

We are at the moment looking to rent long term in a resort in Makadi Bay and will be happy to speak with anyone who has ventured into retirement there.

Thank you  Frank

Hi Frank, myself and my husband ( same age) were thinking the same but not sure about long term stays/visas for brits would welcome others comments. Anne

Hi Frank,

Probably this does not answer your question but, I have a property for sale in Hurghada maybe you can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

which part of Hurghada?

Hi were looking to move to Makadi Bay
Thank
you

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your message.

The area is called Al Ahiaa District, Hurghada, Egypt.

The Flat/ apartment is in a resort called 'Tiba Paradise' it is a 1 bed apartment/ flat.

I am not sure if you can see my can see my ad?

Cheers
Michael

hey frank,

I believe the only two projects that would work will be either a restaurant or a cafe OR a Hostel.
A hostel will be a new idea because of the prices in Makadi or Sahl Hasheesh

Hi
We are a professional business services office called Pioneers, based in Cairo. We are ready to help and cooperate with you to find the right person to partner or establish your own business.
If you would like to get more details, kindly communicate with me via

Usama

Moderated by Jaisan 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not put your personal information on the forum for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct