Close

Cell phones

I need a  temporary cell phone/plan to use in Portugal!  I am staying 3 months so a monthly plan would be best,  if available.  ANY INFORMATION? ?

meo.pt or vodafone.pt

Thank you! ! Can you also locate an apt for me?Ha!!!

Hey Deborah
Nice to hear from you, I actually have apartment where you could rent a room, I have hosted lots of guest in this summer via Airbnb/TripsAdviser etc.. anyway it will be my pleasure to assist you as much as i can to feel comfort in advance before you moving this Fantastic city if Lisbon, Please contact me at gracahospitality (ad) gmail dot com

Hi, i am working with Cellphones,  for internet its better you go and buy a sim card namely Moche Sim card that allows you to have free access of Interent Apps like FB whatsap, viber etc etc that you might be looking for,
if you need you may find my facebook page, Torres Telemovel Torres Vedras, i can guide you better

thanks and have Good night

Stop by a Vodafone store (there's one at the airport, another in Rossio) and tell them you want a pre-paid sim.  Start with 20 euros and top it off as needed.  The promotions are always changing, so they will tell you the rates at that time. 

Do you already have an unlocked phone?  If not, and if you can't easily unlock whatever you already have, buy one on ebay before you leave.  It is a good investment.  You can always buy a very basic 20 euro phone here, but it will not have internet.  It is definitely worth it to have internet for google maps and access to the www when you're out and about, especially when you're new here.

Thank you so much!  That is EXACTLY the info I needed! Deborah

Expatriate health insurance in Lisbon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Lisbon

Moving to Lisbon

Find tips from professionals about moving to Lisbon

Travel insurance in Lisbon

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Lisbon

Flights to Lisbon

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Lisbon