Money changer from USD to GBP

Guys

Hope you are having a great holiday. XD

Planning to exchange some USD to GBP, checked banks like RCBC, BPI(the worst), Czarina, etc. Appreciate if you can share some experiences.

Thanks again.   :cool:

To change directly should not be possible. You may have to change to Php first and from Php to the designated currency. This is common. Other than that, considered Bitcoin?

carsonchang wrote:

Guys

Hope you are having a great holiday. XD

Planning to exchange some USD to GBP, checked banks like RCBC, BPI(the worst), Czarina, etc. Appreciate if you can share some experiences.

Thanks again.   :cool:

Have you checked with the money changers in the malls?  We always get a better rate there than at a bank.

TeeJay

mikaelarhelger wrote:

Other than that, considered Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is for people who can afford to lose a lot of money and is accepted in very few places.
I'd strongly suggest giving that dodgy stuff a miss.

Yeah, have to change to PHP first before GBP, at the end the rates from MCs have a increment from 6% to  12% compared to XE.COM, thought there are still some better ones to look for. Though GBP&USD seems very unpredictable recently, think i got to make it quick before GBP recovers.

Thanks for the reply, cheers XD

I'll try later today, hope they are still open in the holiday. : )

Appreciate the advice.

Great day!

Btw, Bitcoin seems a bit new for me, still monitoring that, saw some countries opened and closed the bitcoin markets, busting, etc. Tks though.