Close

money changer from USD to GBP

Guys

Hope you are having a great holiday. XD

Planning to exchange some USD to GBP, checked banks like RCBC, BPI(the worst), Czarina, etc. Appreciate if you can share some experiences.

Thanks again.   :cool:

To change directly should not be possible. You may have to change to Php first and from Php to the designated currency. This is common. Other than that, considered Bitcoin?

carsonchang :

Guys

Hope you are having a great holiday. XD

Planning to exchange some USD to GBP, checked banks like RCBC, BPI(the worst), Czarina, etc. Appreciate if you can share some experiences.

Thanks again.   :cool:

Have you checked with the money changers in the malls?  We always get a better rate there than at a bank.

TeeJay

mikaelarhelger :

Other than that, considered Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is for people who can afford to lose a lot of money and is accepted in very few places.
I'd strongly suggest giving that dodgy stuff a miss.

Yeah, have to change to PHP first before GBP, at the end the rates from MCs have a increment from 6% to  12% compared to XE.COM, thought there are still some better ones to look for. Though GBP&USD seems very unpredictable recently, think i got to make it quick before GBP recovers.

Thanks for the reply, cheers XD

I'll try later today, hope they are still open in the holiday. : )

Appreciate the advice.

Great day!

Btw, Bitcoin seems a bit new for me, still monitoring that, saw some countries opened and closed the bitcoin markets, busting, etc. Tks though.